LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

57461 - 57480 of 57493 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey first post here, have a 75 impala and all cylinders are leaking oil, don't know what size cylinders I am running, looking into buying some new ones....can anyone suggest a size for front and rear and also a place to buy them at.
Thanks again in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey first post here, have a 75 impala and all cylinders are leaking oil, don't know what size cylinders I am running, looking into buying some new ones....can anyone suggest a size for front and rear and also a place to buy them at.
Thanks again in advance
I got eight in the front and 12 in the back black magic hydro or CBM formerly KoolAides is the way to go

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
They’re easy to remove. For seals jus stop by the hydro shop

·
49,409 Posts

·
49,409 Posts
Got a nice set of landau trim for sale and a rear window defroster if anyone is interested.Came of a 76
have a SHOW CHROMED 14x7 set of TRUE CLASSICS complete with caps glass house ready! up for grabs NEVER MOUNTED

Just picked up my first GH, 74...

It’s already cut, blocked out, and ready for some skin. I’m debating on trus or supremes.

·
49,409 Posts
I’m having a hell of a time finding window seals for my 74 Impala. Having a problem finding the1/4 window seals (or how they even work), rear window seal, and windshield seal.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Got my 18s installed now just need need to figure out the slip for the drive shaft and install my 3" ball joints

Attachments

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Can you remove the moldings off the front and back bumpers of a 76 caprice to have them rechromed and reinstall them? I ask because so many of them that have rechromed bumpers don’t have the moldings on them. I think they look better with the moldings.
You should be able to...soften up the rubber/adhesive first with a hair dryer and use a metal putty knife...trick is being patient depending on how brittle they are...if it breaks, glur back together then repaint...ive had a few glasshouses in my day...

57461 - 57480 of 57493 Posts