LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

57481 - 57493 of 57493 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
What's up homie I got 8 in mine in the front and 14 in the back coil over in my 74 impala[/QUOTE]

Cool, is that just a regular lay & play setup? I just got my 75 impala and changing out the cylinders and was thinking of running 8’s and 12’s.
Gonna pick up cylinders tomorrow so wanted to make sure

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
What's up homie I got 8 in mine in the front and 14 in the back coil over in my 74 impala

Cool, is that just a regular lay & play setup? I just got my 75 impala and changing out the cylinders and was thinking of running 8’s and 12’s.
Gonna pick up cylinders tomorrow so wanted to make sure[/QUOTE]
I have 4 pump 8 battery bridge in front and back my car stand 3 wheel like nothing no weight just pumps and battery

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
What modifications would I need to do so I can ride locked up? Have 8s in front with 2 ton pre cut springs and 12s in rear with 1 ton pre cut springs, only have stress points reinforced. 2 pump 8 battery setup
Well i could pretty much do with whatever on my set up but i drive lock up like about 12 in the back even though i have 14 but the reason is that is because i got a bridge in the back with chains.. but i think your gonna have to do some modifications on the drive line and u joints but when u put ur stroke tap up a little and drive you will hear the difference right away

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
You should be able to...soften up the rubber/adhesive first with a hair dryer and use a metal putty knife...trick is being patient depending on how brittle they are...if it breaks, glur back together then repaint...ive had a few glasshouses in my day...
I saw the homie use a torch from the inside of the bumpers and glue came loose.

·
49,409 Posts
Here’s an update of mine

57481 - 57493 of 57493 Posts