LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder@Nov 3 2003, 09:42 PM
i was looking through ebay and they said that this glasshouse is a 99' reissue. anyone know if this is true? here's the link (read description)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5&category=2581
I got 3 of those when they came out. Keep in mind if they reissued it then, they still have the molds and can reissue it at any time. They are reissuing the 80 Monte for the first time since 1980, and the 69 Galaxie for the first time since maybe the mid 70s. As long as the mold was not modified, other models may come back too, but I'm not sure what's left that's worth reissuing.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Nov 3 2003, 10:48 PM
AMT/Ertl was bought up by Racing Champions Diecast, here's the address

no wonder they ain't makin' as much plastic kits as they used too.. atleast not put effort into them.

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by Majestics Pablo+Nov 3 2003, 10:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Majestics Pablo @ Nov 3 2003, 10:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BigPoppa@Nov 3 2003, 10:48 PM
AMT/Ertl was bought up by Racing Champions Diecast, here's the address

no wonder they ain't makin' as much plastic kits as they used too.. atleast not put effort into them.[/b][/quote]
exactly

1 - 12 of 12 Posts