LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im ready to sell this glock model 23 40.cal with 3 mags, speedloader, built in belt clip,glock case,lock,box of bullets,and all papers/reciept, sanantonio/delrio area! will try to take better pic later :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
bring it i will pay top money for it im in california i will pick it up if you are california los angeles

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by MILLENIUM CC@Sep 12 2005, 05:02 PM~3800755
bring it i will pay top money for it im in california i will pick it up if you are california los angeles
TEXAS, SANANTONIO/DELRIO AREA ONLY.

·
I See You Bitch !!!
18,243 Posts
Originally posted by fleetwoodbro@Sep 12 2005, 04:57 PM~3800710
im ready to sell this glock model 23 40.cal with 3 mags, speedloader, built in belt clip,glock case,lock,box of bullets,and all papers/reciept, sanantonio/delrio area! will try to take better pic later :cool:

YOU WILLING TO SHIP IT ??????

·
Registered
795 Posts
how much i have same gun but compensated hit me up with price homie

·
Registered
9,196 Posts
SO WHO DID U KILL.......??? :0

·
OLD SCHOOL OG
7,286 Posts
you got pms brother

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hit me up on tha low.aka pm. not sure bout shipping it dont really need another charge, trying to sell locally, but if you provide me with proper shipping info,ffl, i will ship, or if you pay enough for the gun i will ship it :cool:

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by fleetwoodbro@Sep 13 2005, 03:31 PM~3806133
hit me up on tha low.aka pm. not sure bout shipping it dont really need another charge, trying to sell locally, but if you provide me with proper shipping info,ffl, i will ship, or if you pay enough for the gun i will ship it :cool:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Shit you ship those bullets, and that gun you gonna be facing a charge unless you got a dealers licencse

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im ready to sell this glock model 23 40.cal with 3 mags, speedloader, built in belt clip,glock case,lock,box of bullets,and all papers/reciept, SANANTONIO/DELRIO AREA!!!!!! will try to take better pic later :cool:

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
go to a fed ex make sure there r no cameras and pay cash and use a fake return addy thats what i do when i send my kilos to the east coast

DUMB ASSES

1 - 20 of 25 Posts