LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i sold some tru spokes to this guy in canada for 600 he sent me the money for them but was still supposed to send me the rest of the shipping charge cause i ended putting money out of my pocket to get these fucking rims over to him i had the chance to run with his 600 dollars and not send him shit but i dont work that way mother fucker never did send me the rest of the cash then to top it off he sends me a pm saying the rims werent like i described them thats bullshit i hope he reads this fucking dick hog

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
funny how when i say "i'll buy the rims, where do i send the money" i hear from you 5-10 TIMES A DAY EVERY DAY but when you get the money its "oh i was moving" or "oh shit i couldnt figure out how to ship them" and you don't ship the rims for 2 WEEKS?????????? especially when you say you are the SHIPPING SUPERVISOR???? AND YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO SHIP 2 BOXES??? you were ASKING 550 OBO....I SENT YOU 600 NO QUESTIONS ASKED.....i asked WHAT CONDITION ARE THEY IN because you WON'T SEND ME PICS......you tell me ONE has a LITTLE bit of rust on the hub....not RUST ALL AROUND THE HUB and ALL OVER THE SPOKES....i ask about curb rash and you say a LITTLE BIT.....not EVERY WHEEL IS COMPLETELY CURBED AND THE EDGES ARE WARPED...

IF YOU WANT THE PRICE THAT YOU'RE ASKING THEN SEND WHAT YOU SAID YOU'RE SENDING...."had the chance to run with the money" what the fuck is that? sounds like a real reliable seller....what a joke

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
saul....i dont think you have a rebuttal...or do you?? gloss hogg is good people and i wont let you tarnish the name of an honest homie. i think you owe him an apology.

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
I'd have to say SAUL is lucky gloss hogg wasn't the one who started this topic. Because those rims are fucked.

I'd want my loot back.

·
Registered
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FIRST OF ALL I NEVER SAID THESE RIMS WERE NEW SECOND I TOLD YOU IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED SEND ME BACK THESE RIMS ILL SEND YOU YOUR CASH AND GO LOOK FOR SOME SOMEWHERE ELSE AND YES IM THE SHIPPING SUPERVISOR BUT I DONT WANT TO GET MY COMPANY INVOLVED WITH ALL THIS INTERNATIONAL REQUIERMENTS SO I HAD TO SHIP THEM FROM A UPS STORE THEY CHARGED 175 TO SHIP THEM AND YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO SEND THE REST THIS WAS ALMOST A MONTH AGO AND I STILL HAVENT SEEN THE REST NEXT TIME BUY SOME CHINAS SO YOU CAN BE HAPPY WHITH WHAT YOU GET

·
ONE OF THE SONS
6,800 Posts
Gloss is good folks,dealt with him and wouldn't hesitate to do it again.Sent him money a week early to make sure things went well not knowing this dude and putting my full trust in him.It is hard to do international business but this is a misunderstanding on both both ends.I remember talking to Hogg once upon a time to see how things were and he said he was waiting on some tru spokes and was probably gonna take a loss.Sounds like both dudes took a hit,call it even.One Luv Gloss Hoggy Hogg!

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
shit, id send them rims BACK and get my money back like he said he'd do. them rims are shit :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
THIS GUY MIGHT BE GOOD TO ALL YOU GUYS TO ME HE AINT SHIT AND YEAH LIKE I SAID SEND THE RIMS ILL SEND YOUR CASH

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by SAUL@Oct 22 2006, 08:59 PM~6421719
THIS GUY MIGHT BE GOOD TO ALL YOU GUYS TO ME HE AINT SHIT AND YEAH LIKE I SAID SEND THE RIMS ILL SEND YOUR CASH
he is trusted by many on here, send cash FIRST then he sends rims. no one knows you here ( so it seems ) if he wants a refund, that should be how it should go down.
stay to your word and buy your rims back, did you send him the rims before payment? no, why would he ;)

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
oh, and stop selling junk, or atleast list ALL the shit thats fucked up in your description

·
Registered
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FIRST OF ALL THE SHIT AINT WITH YOU SECOND OF ALL YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TELL ME HOW SHIT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT BEFORE A FLY GOES IN YOUR BIG FUCKING MOUTH WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED IS HE FUCKING YOU OR WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR THE ONE I SOLD THE WHEELS TO GO ON SOME OTHER TOPIC DONT COME TO MINE AND TRY TO FUCK IT UP BY TALKING ALL THIS BULLSHIT OF HOW TO SELL MY SHIT :0

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by SAUL@Oct 22 2006, 10:21 PM~6422342
FIRST OF ALL THE SHIT AINT WITH YOU SECOND OF ALL YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TELL ME HOW SHIT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT BEFORE A FLY GOES IN YOUR BIG FUCKING MOUTH WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED IS HE FUCKING YOU OR WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR THE ONE I SOLD THE WHEELS TO GO ON SOME OTHER TOPIC DONT COME TO MINE AND TRY TO FUCK IT UP BY TALKING ALL THIS BULLSHIT OF HOW TO SELL MY SHIT  :0
you sold junk then got pissed cause it didnt go as you planned.

calm down ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts