LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyway last week I saw a pro stadium truck that looked too be a really light green, but when the lights went out in the stadium, it glowed.

Anyone know what type of paint this is??

I want too paint my dirtbike frame with it

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
with constant light (sun) on it, it wouldnt surprise me that the glow will dissappear in 2 years..

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Sup man. House of Kolor has it its called Kosmic -glo. It comes in I think 3 greens Glo-Chartreuse, Glo-Green, and Glo-Yellow Green.

·
Registered
70 Posts
You can buy it as a powder, since you want to use it on your dirtbike frame. Im not sure if it comes out like a pearl and you put it over a color or not or what. I think you would want mix it with a good UV protected clear to make it last. And just like any glow in the dark thing, it will eventually loose its luster. THE NICE THING ABOUT PAINT!! you just sand down what youve painted and do it all over again.

heres a link. you want the kosmic-glow http://www.houseofkolor.com/hok/products/specialty.jsp

·
Registered
219 Posts
hit me up with a PM im a HOK dealer. I have the actual paint and i have flake.

Im bout to paint my fiaence civic HOK kandy Blue with a can of the Glo-Flake. Sound look pretty tyte when im done. Im not doing alot of it jsut enoguh to get the effect you know

·
Registered
607 Posts
i have the glow in the dark paint on my civic. i put projector headlights on it so it has three round holes on each side so i had the inside painted with glow in the dark paint. looks pretty tight when i park at night because it will glow from the lights being on it. can't remember how much it costed but some guy in Va did it for me about two and a half years ago and it still glows like it did when it was first painted.

Last edited by jeffsciv23 at Dec 24 2003, 05:10 PM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts