to the homie wired62,

i hope your not sniffing that stuff :biggrin: ,

cc

·
Registered
37 Posts
Originally posted by HydroStangGT@Sep 30 2003, 05:25 AM
would this work in spray gun????
i tried using this for a headliner applying it with a brush and it was a pain... it bled through the new fabris in two spots and was horrible to work with... does anyone know if this contact CEMENT is the same stuff as the contact ADHIESIVE...????

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by elana+Oct 25 2003, 09:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elana @ Oct 25 2003, 09:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--HydroStangGT@Sep 30 2003, 05:25 AM
i tried using this for a headliner applying it with a brush and it was a pain... it bled through the new fabris in two spots and was horrible to work with... does anyone know if this contact CEMENT is the same stuff as the contact ADHIESIVE...????[/b][/quote]
yeah,,this stuff is aight if u spray it thru a paint can,,and not brush it,,and not spray really heavy,,just thin coats,,and then let both peices that u sprayed dry a little bit before u apply them ;)

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Originally posted by wired62+Oct 25 2003, 09:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wired62 @ Oct 25 2003, 09:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2003, 09:26 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--HydroStangGT
@Sep 30 2003, 05:25 AM

i tried using this for a headliner applying it with a brush and it was a pain... it bled through the new fabris in two spots and was horrible to work with... does anyone know if this contact CEMENT is the same stuff as the contact ADHIESIVE...????
yeah,,this stuff is aight if u spray it thru a paint can,,and not brush it,,and not spray really heavy,,just thin coats,,and then let both peices that u sprayed dry a little bit before u apply them ;)[/b][/quote]
i used this and a paint roller, worked great

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix+Oct 26 2003, 11:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rollin low in a grand prix @ Oct 26 2003, 11:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2003, 09:10 PM

yeah,,this stuff is aight if u spray it thru a paint can,,and not brush it,,and not spray really heavy,,just thin coats,,and then let both peices that u sprayed dry a little bit before u apply them ;)
i used this and a paint roller, worked great[/b][/quote]
dont they sell that shit at ACE im going to look into that

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Lownslow302+Jan 21 2004, 12:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lownslow302 @ Jan 21 2004, 12:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -rollin low in a grand [email protected] 26 2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2003, 09:10 PM

i used this and a paint roller, worked great
dont they sell that shit at ACE im going to look into that[/b][/quote]
wal-mart :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
there is only two problems i see with dap...it takes too long to set up and the fumes....
anyone ever fool with tacc 306....i think the last numbers were 306..
anyways it sets up instanly is extremely strong when sprayed and doesnt give off hardly any odor....its hard to find but if you want the best stuff for the job thats it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts