LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up this little RC toy at the dollar store tonight. It's one'a'those little cheap ones, that just goes forwards/backwards, and "turns in reverse"... yippeeee! .... anyway, I thought the front end was halfass realistic looking, and it's about 1/24th/25th scale, so I grabbed it...5 bucks...what the hell. The cab and the bed are kind of out of proportion, and the front wheelwells are kinda huge, but it looks like the front clip may have some potential. It was a 4x4, with big tires and shit, so I yanked everything out and posed it with some other wheels. Anyway, just wondered if anyone has seen a good kit before. ....Later.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Jan 12 2004, 04:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Jan 12 2004, 04:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Soggydoggie@Jan 9 2004, 09:45 PM
I picked up this little RC toy at the dollar store tonight.

it's about 1/24th/25th scale, so I grabbed it... 5 bucks ...what the hell.
$5 at the dollar store? WTF?!?!?! lol[/b][/quote]
lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL Ray'ban :biggrin:

Hey check THIS shit out ! I just got the January 2004 issue of StreetTrucks magazine the other night, and on pages 41,42,and 43, there are pictures of 2 different 2004 Chevy Colorado's, that are slammed.They will blow your mind, how fukk'n cool they look !!
Can't wait for somebody to either scratchbuild one, or for somebody to come out with one resin, or something. ... If you see that mag somewhere, take a look ( way too trick !! ) ... I went to there web site, but all they show is the front of January, and that's it... can't see any of the articles. ... probably find some slammed pics somewhere else on the web, though.

Last edited by Soggydoggie at Jan 13 2004, 02:15 AM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts