LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its sucks :angry: i tried fiddlin with me regal and i got stumped but when i looked at my 70 galaxie i did all kinds of shit to it chopped, channelled, arching, raking and dechorming then i just stared at the regal.since everyone has a lolo regal im still deciding of sticking a blown engine in it and adding 17 colormatch inch Ds or billet mags.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Sep 24 2003, 12:38 AM
since everyone has a lolo regal im still deciding of sticking a blown engine in it and adding 17 colormatch inch Ds or billet mags.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I've always been scared to post this because i didnt wanna catch any shit over it but since you brought it up first........

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 24 2003, 06:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 24 2003, 06:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lownslow302@Sep 24 2003, 12:38 AM
since everyone has a lolo regal im still deciding of sticking a blown engine in it and adding 17 colormatch inch Ds or billet mags.

I've always been scared to post this because i didnt wanna catch any shit over it but since you brought it up first........

[/b][/quote]
man that looks sick , mad engine detail , looks good , i got a 66 reviera droped with a blown motor in it with the air bit at the top poppin out of the bonnet....

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 64_impalas@Sep 24 2003, 01:13 AM
man that looks sick , mad engine detail , looks good , i got a 66 reviera droped with a blown motor in it with the air bit at the top poppin out of the bonnet....
Thanx Man! :biggrin:

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 24 2003, 02:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 24 2003, 02:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lownslow302@Sep 24 2003, 12:38 AM

[/b][/quote]
i got all the regal shit done including the vinyl top with all the trimings(i can see yours still has the wing) the hood was done but broke when i tried to straighten it out.

is that a TF engine. im using the 69 vette 454 with the blower similar to yours

·
Registered
498 Posts
hey mad, where did you get that engine from? is it one of the ones from detail master? i wanna put the 502 fuel injected engine into my areocoupe. i made a lifted hood for it too but i cant find the front end.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by G-body_Hopper@Sep 24 2003, 01:29 PM
hey mad, where did you get that engine from? is it one of the ones from detail master? i wanna put the 502 fuel injected engine into my areocoupe. i made a lifted hood for it too but i cant find the front end.
That would be a Ross Gibson resin engine you are reffering too. THey are awesome, I have one of the Hemis and a 340 on the wayfor my Cuda project. The Hemi comes with photetched details and real rubber belts. I highly recommend them.
Not to knock yours Mad it looks great

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 24 2003, 03:34 PM
whats a price on the hemi's? all the aftermarket engines i always see are around $25- and up. FUCK THAT SHIT !!! :ugh: lol
hey mad im on yahoo and need to talk! :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by The Modeling Pimp+Sep 24 2003, 02:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Modeling Pimp @ Sep 24 2003, 02:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Sep 24 2003, 03:34 PM
whats a price on the hemi's?  all the aftermarket engines i always see are around $25- and up. FUCK THAT SHIT !!! :ugh:   lol
hey mad im on yahoo and need to talk! :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
FUCK!!!! there goes my naptime :ugh: :tears:

us old folks need our rest. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts