LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i work at a restaurant right at the intersection (traffic light) of two very busy roads in Houston... every now and then i'll hear a little bass, and i'll open the door and look out and see what car it's in...

well yesterday night, the restaurant was busy, and i didn't just hear bass, i FELT it too... hard... i opened the door, and at the furthest traffic light, sideways, was a navigator... windows open, and that thing was hitting so hard it was incredible.

what do you think he had :D

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
I heard an escalade like that once like last year I was in my back yard and i heard it from mad far then when it got closer i could feel it even tho he was still down the street- then when he drove by the house it was obnoxious- then when i seen him one day at a stop light i said "what's that system in there ?" and he said he had 10 15" JL in a custom wall. I looked at the system it was clean, he had like 10+ amps built into the back of the wall, it was nice....I was jealous :biggrin:

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Oct 18 2003, 02:25 PM
there is a 90's caprice like that around here.....i see/hear/feel him about once a month, i wanna guess he has a couple brahmas or DD in there
Or a set of 4 EV 15's in a ripped out back seat of a BOX CHEVY ON 24'S with two 150 watt Boss Amp's pushin them! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Cant forget to add a six pack of Radio Shack home tweeter's lined up on the back deck powered by the craig tape deck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0

Blwlaldlwndfwnifein evuirbofodcdlhofheuogrcn;kncknv fhvpihsb aed cwixaoschaoforbcpowehhcp pc pdnfpirfyubf8bc rccirfbip ZZZZZZzzzzeettttttttttttt! ZZZZZZZZZZZeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt!
THAT'S ALL YOU'LL HEAR COMING FROM THAT PIECE OF SHIT!

Last edited by SIXONEFORLIFE at Oct 18 2003, 02:44 PM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts