LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm heading out for the nite. Goin' to my homies crib for some building time. I'm taking my digital with me so i'll snap off some shots of what we get done.

i'm taking "unfinished bussiness" and my 4 motor dancer with me to work on.

i'm not sure what all hes gonna be busting out, i know a 55 nomad for sure but i dont know whaty else though yet.

i'll post up pics when i get back....... just wanted to let you all know i wouldnt be around here tonite.

laterz... M-M :wave:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Sep 26 2003, 08:13 PM
55 Nomad :thumbsup: I got my first 1st place trophy with that model. Had a 4 pump setup with 8 scratchbuilt optima yellow tops. i used a pair of really long headers to mount the pumps. It was crazy lookin'!!
Then get some pictures of it on here!

Me and my main man stole a `55 Nomad off of some goffy idiot we knew and said we'd build it real good for him. Ended up setting it on fire just about :uh: :cheesy:

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo+Sep 27 2003, 02:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Purpura Delujo @ Sep 27 2003, 02:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--1ofaknd@Sep 26 2003, 08:13 PM
55 Nomad :thumbsup: I got my first 1st place trophy with that model. Had a 4 pump setup with 8 scratchbuilt optima yellow tops. i used a pair of really long headers to mount the pumps. It was crazy lookin'!!

Me and my main man stole a `55 Nomad off of some goffy idiot we knew and said we'd build it real good for him. Ended up setting it on fire just about :uh: :cheesy:[/b][/quote]
i got a couple pics, just have to upload them

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo+Sep 27 2003, 02:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Purpura Delujo @ Sep 27 2003, 02:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--1ofaknd@Sep 26 2003, 08:13 PM

Me and my main man stole a `55 Nomad off of some goffy idiot we knew and said we'd build it real good for him. Ended up setting it on fire just about :uh: :cheesy:[/b][/quote]
Well you wanted pics, here are some pics.

The setup has been taken out, so i can't shoot any pics of it.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by dag65@Sep 30 2003, 05:34 PM
Nice job, real clean, how about some brake detail showing through the wheels?
he's not done with it all the way yet... just took some progress pics. not sure what else he's got planned for it though :dunno:

maybe i'll hook him up one of my sets of 4 wheel chrome disc brakes and dual piston calipers :0

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 30 2003, 08:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 30 2003, 08:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dag65@Sep 30 2003, 05:34 PM
he's not done with it all the way yet... just took some progress pics. not sure what else he's got planned for it though :dunno:

maybe i'll hook him up one of my sets of 4 wheel chrome disc brakes and dual piston calipers :0[/b][/quote]
STOP CHIT CHATTIN AND POST YOUR DAMN PICS

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by fabfiveprez+Sep 30 2003, 06:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fabfiveprez @ Sep 30 2003, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 30 2003, 08:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--dag65
@Sep 30 2003, 05:34 PM

maybe i'll hook him up one of my sets of 4 wheel chrome disc brakes and dual piston calipers :0
STOP CHIT CHATTIN AND POST YOUR DAMN PICS

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
i didnt do anything that nite... i got too high :puffin: lol

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 30 2003, 07:16 PM
i didnt do anything that nite... i got too high :puffin: lol
Bitch, I knew you got high too! ;)

I can decifer your plans from the name of this thread aswell, you were going to do it all along...

"session"

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 30 2003, 07:42 PM
:uh: LMMFAO!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

it was a friday nite and all :puffin:

......... :ugh: ...................
...... .... .. ....... ...... ..... ..
.. ........ ...... ....... ..... ... ....
You're still a bitch.

And that time I saw those ants was because of mushies not weed. I ran out 3 days ago :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts