LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup homies! Im looking to upgrade my pedal game in a minute so I have decided to put them up for sale, so if anyones interested they stand at $70.00 plus shipping custom made pedals all gold. Just hit me on the PM I take Pay Pal or Money Order. Seen on the WickedDragon68! :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those handle bars cost me about 150.00 to plate chrome and gold at that time. Im sure its less now at days. :cool:

Originally posted by str8clown'n@Sep 20 2005, 05:13 AM~3848772
how much did it cost u to plate your handle bars homie

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If i had my plating system ready I would say send off to me but im relocating so its going to be a whiles till I can do that but try to see if BigTyme here on LIL can help you im pretty sure he has a nice hookup. :cool:

Originally posted by str8clown'n@Sep 20 2005, 05:15 AM~3848777
cool i am going to need some shit plated do you know any good places

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wassup Homie! Thanks alot bro I appreciate the Luv man! :cool:

Originally posted by Emillion@Sep 20 2005, 06:33 AM~3848972
oh shit, you the guy that was on funk flex show?!
mad props! awesome bike!!!

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sissy Bar is also for Sale willing to sell pedals and sissy bar for $250.00 shipped in the US first come first serve, fake buyers keep it moving!!

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually no they dont swivel so there only for show purpose I wouldint ride with them.

Originally posted by wazza213@Sep 20 2005, 05:58 PM~3853311
do the pedals actually swivel around to make them able to ride with or not?

·
Registered
690 Posts
so would that get u disqualified in a show if someone protested that it wasnt rideable because the pedals didnt swivel?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Originally posted by wazza213@Sep 20 2005, 07:08 PM~3853389
so would that get u disqualified in a show if someone protested that it wasnt rideable because the pedals didnt swivel?

about 90% of the custom pedals made today are not technically operable. If you chose to ride the bicycle you would have to learn to pedal a differnt way but you could do it non the less. I have a design patented that does allow the pedal to spin.........mine and a few more will be done........and before anyone asks I won't post pics of them right know its to early of an advantage for the competition to try to half way copy my mechanical design :biggrin: :cool:

Ohh......Wicked Dragon is also leting these parts go for a very fair price. The older guys here know that those parts were a first of their kind :cool:

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wassup homies! Sorry I didint make it clear heres whats for sale:

Sissy Bar $150.00
Forks $275.00
Pedals $70.00
Steering Wheel $200.00

So anyone interested in any of this stuff let me know Pedals are supposed to be sold lets see if buyer sends $$$ first come first serve. Of course it aint over im just upgrading!!! :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts