LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 497 Posts

·
finger'in a dyke
1,521 Posts
Can you do headlightbezels as well? its plastic but chrome look or whtvr you know, i read somewhere its possible but r u able to do it?
I'm currently in Modesto and might have some more stuff that needs to be plated..
lemme know man!

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Originally posted by CustomMachines@Jun 15 2008, 10:03 AM~10873225
Can you do headlightbezels as well? its plastic but chrome look or whtvr you know, i read somewhere its possible but r u able to do it?
I'm currently in Modesto and might have some more stuff that needs to be plated..
lemme know man!
Pm sent :biggrin:

·
Registered
39,440 Posts
Originally posted by SERIOUSHYDROS@Jun 20 2008, 06:05 PM~10916219
I just got some more gold and nickle activator. I have a grille form a euro cuttlass I might do just for the hell of it. I will post pics and maybe put it up for sale . ;)
wuz up bro how is everything :cool:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Originally posted by SERIOUSHYDROS@Jun 20 2008, 06:05 PM~10916219
I just got some more gold and nickle activator. I have a grille for a euro cuttlass I might do just for the hell of it. I will post pics and maybe put it up for sale . ;)
I bought some more of that Ebay gold (from kx928), you know the stuff that i said did not work. I got it to work,pretty well , its just that the stripper he sells works slow and you need to spend extra time on that step.

Good Luck, dont give up, business will pick up :cool:

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I went ahead and just bought from GoldTouch.. They have been real cool about answering my questions and sending me info. So, what the hell, the least I owe them is a little buisness. Gold plate specialties was supposed to send me a bunch of info and price info but I never got anything from them. So ,oh well. Maybe later I'll find some cheaper sources for gold. But I don't want to end up with shotty work. We'll see.

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Originally posted by SERIOUSHYDROS@Jun 22 2008, 03:32 AM~10921951
I went ahead and just bought from GoldTouch.. They have been real cool about answering my questions and sending me info. So, what the hell, the least I owe them is a little buisness. Gold plate specialties was supposed to send me a bunch of info and price info but I never got anything from them. So ,oh well. Maybe later I'll find some cheaper sources for gold. But I don't want to end up with shotty work. We'll see.

you won't regret it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
39,440 Posts
Originally posted by SERIOUSHYDROS+Jun 20 2008, 06:26 PM~10916368-->
Slow....but cool
[/b]
yep it is hit and miss

Originally posted by Ulysses [email protected] 21 2008, 06:16 PM~10921385
I bought some more of that Ebay gold (from kx928), you know the stuff that i said did not work. I got it to work,pretty well , its just that the stripper he sells works slow and you need to spend extra time on that step.

Good Luck, dont give up, business will pick up :cool:
cool i always wanted to use it :biggrin:
Originally posted by [email protected] 21 2008, 08:32 PM~10921951
yep if it is not 100% why do it

<!--QuoteBegin-SWITCHCRAFT
@Jun 22 2008, 10:49 PM~10929136
you won't regret it :thumbsup:
x2

21 - 40 of 497 Posts