LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
733 Posts
Eastwood got a good DVD for how to's CHECK IT OUT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by TAYLORMADE@Aug 18 2005, 08:26 PM~3654062
Eastwood got a good DVD for how to's CHECK IT OUT
I went to eastwood.com but couldn"t find anything on gold leafing. do you have anyother inf on it?also thanks for the help guys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
733 Posts
Eastwood Item #37375 or go to the search and type in Gold Leafing DVD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
786 Posts
hey lil anyone ever try the leaf at hobby stores .im not saying for cars but just for practice ?whats the difference anyone?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by CLOWNINWAYZ@Aug 22 2005, 04:11 PM~3671172
hey lil anyone ever try the leaf at hobby stores .im not saying for cars but just for practice ?whats the difference anyone?
hey I've been practicing with some of the gold leaf from the hobby store but tha gold leaf is just the cheaper kind. It is not easy to work with. I found some real gold leaf but it a bit expensive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by TAYLORMADE@Aug 22 2005, 02:55 AM~3668253
Eastwood Item #37375 or go to the search and type in Gold Leafing DVD
thanks for the info. I did find the dvd just waiting for it to arrive now.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top