LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
They have a wheel cleaner for the Golds, but I would just use Dawn, just the grease

·
Super Moderator
48,472 Posts
Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy66@Sep 12 2005, 03:18 PM~3799082
They have a wheel cleaner for the Golds, but I would just use Dawn, just the grease
:cool: whats the cleaner called?I need to get mine to shine again the gold is good just been siting for a long time not in the sun so its all good

·
Registered
807 Posts
i used soap & water but make sure you dry them so you dont get water spotts,pat it dont wipe it. the reason my gold always looked good cause the car only gets about 1000 miles a year, other than that its in a garage covered up :biggrin: :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
807 Posts
this was a buddys old car he used this stuff it was a white powder like cocane, and you add a little water and clean it with that it would make old gold look alot better

Attachments

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Originally posted by 4pumpcoupe@Sep 12 2005, 07:38 PM~3801006
i used soap & water but make sure you dry them so you dont get water spotts,pat it dont wipe it. the reason my gold always looked good cause the car only gets about 1000 miles a year, other than that its in a garage covered up :biggrin:  :biggrin:
not hating...but then whats the use...i roll my center golds...they're about a year and a half old...i wash and dry them everyweek!!! still nice...\

i knew the pics of the ride at the wash would come in handy some day...

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
fuck that, Dayton Chrome and Gold cleaner, you wont never go back

get it off their website.

btw, dont touch the gold, that shit is somethin like 1/10000th thick or some shit everytime you touch it just a little bit more is comming off :uh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts