LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its not a lowrider or even a car even though it will keep up with one i figured i would give it a shot. Ive got a highly modified golf cart for sale. It has a 750 indy Polaris motor out of a 2000 Polaris. It has the water cooled motor with duel electric fans. It has full custom made suspension done by Euro Sport in Eugene Or. Hit me up with any questions :cool:

http://i40.tinypic.com/29uu44o.jpg

·
IM BACK!!!
7,752 Posts
Originally posted by LILTIM83@Jan 17 2009, 08:13 PM~12736302
I know its not a lowrider or even a car even though it will keep up with one i figured i would give it a shot. Ive got a highly modified golf cart for sale. It has a 750 indy Polaris motor out of a 2000 Polaris. It has the water cooled motor with duel electric fans. It has full custom made suspension done by Euro Sport in Eugene Or. Hit me up with any questions  :cool:

http://i40.tinypic.com/29uu44o.jpg

HOW MUCH you askin for it-- and I cant really tell by the pics-- but my questionis how much stuff is n the way to stretch it into a 4 seater-- I know the frame of course-- but what else is there??

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iam askin 2500obo. it would b kind of a pain cause the motor is attached to the custom made swing arm that attaches to the frame under the seats. Ill try to get some better pics up tmro :cool:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive had it clocked at just over 80 out at the dunes on the flats but it wasnt topped out. I know the stock snowmobile would do over 100. This thing is a blast but I wanna go back to school so I need to sell it

·
IM BACK!!!
7,752 Posts
Originally posted by LILTIM83@Jan 17 2009, 08:49 PM~12736636
Iam askin 2500obo. it would b kind of a pain cause the motor is attached to the custom made swing arm that attaches to the frame under the seats. Ill try to get some better pics up tmro :cool:

What about choppin it in fROnt of the seat and stretchin it foward- and movin the fROnt wheels further out- you know what Im sayin??

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea that woludnt be to hard. You would only have to extend one wiring harness that goes to the gauge cluster. Other than that it would be pretty easy since its basically a tube chassis.

·
IM BACK!!!
7,752 Posts
Originally posted by LILTIM83@Jan 18 2009, 10:38 PM~12745296
Yea that woludnt be to hard. You would only have to extend one wiring harness that goes to the gauge cluster. Other than that it would be pretty easy since its basically a tube chassis.
NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT. Im gonna have to see what I can do-I jus picced up a new toy so things are a little tight right now :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts