LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of some good cheap tires I can get online? I was looking at like nankang n990, nexen ns-ii, and sunny. Anyone have an opinion? I need some 22" tires.

·
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by stark6935@Jan 23 2010, 07:13 PM~16388348
Anyone know of some good cheap tires I can get online? I was looking at like nankang n990, nexen ns-ii, and sunny. Anyone have an opinion? I need some 22" tires.
Good and cheap do not go together as far as tires, especially in the larger sizes. Nankang and sunny tires tend to wear out pretty fast. I can't coment on nexen as i've never dealt with them.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Originally posted by stark6935@Jan 23 2010, 06:13 PM~16388348

I sell all of those tires and to be honest with you SUNNY is junk they last about 20,000 miles.
Nankangs are not so bad about 30,000 miles.
And Nexen's are great tires! Depending upon the size, will determine the model on the nexens but if you can get the nexen roadian hp's. They last about 60,000miles. And I have never once had any problems with them at all. Which i cannot say about kumho, nitto, hankook. ( i have had bad in each)
Nexen beats em all.
BUT if you can spend the extra money get continental or Pirelli. Pirelli is the best oversized manufacturer in my opinion, and when my familys lives depend upon it thats why i ride em on my 26's and on my girls car on her 20's.

Good luck. ;)

·
Registered
767 Posts
i only use my 22" wheels for 3 months you think nankangs is a good choice?

i got hankooks on my stockers and theyre bad ass the mpg difference was night and day when i switched from good year

·
Registered
836 Posts
Originally posted by interiorcrocodile@Jan 23 2010, 07:57 PM~16389125
i only use my 22" wheels for 3 months you think nankangs is a good choice?

i got hankooks on my stockers and theyre bad ass the mpg difference was night and day when i switched from good year

Stock size 13,14,15,16... up to 18's are good hankooks don't get me wrong, but once you jump to 22's the bead is shit, and they separate after a few months.
But on the small shit they are tits same for kumho, Hankook even makes a 100,000 mile tire for stockers, and they are really really nice.

And goodyears bro are only "good for a year" thats why theyre called goodyear.
That is why car manufacturers put em on the new cars goodyear integritys and shit so that the people that bought the car new will buy more tires a year later from the dealer!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies. I'm gonna get the rodians I think then. Send me a pm for a price on some 255 30 22s if you want. I can get them for around $550 shipped on ebay, so let me know.

·
Registered
563 Posts
ebay a good set is around 700 hundred shipped no nexxen or sunny bullshit real tires nitto yoko..

·
Registered
28,033 Posts
nexen is good, not top of the line sa far as their outter structure goes. you could prob pinch off some ext ruber with plyers :(

but there ok overall

1 - 9 of 9 Posts