LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So getting my 69 impala back running and need some body work and a paint job done. wanted to see if anyone knew of a good shop to do both and a decent price. nothing extra fancy and not alot of work to be done just a ding or two to get out. Few spots i have gone to have decent reviews but no one with old school car work done. Thought the lay it low family could help out with some suggestions. in Richmond, CA and willing to travel as far as San Jose or Sacramento for a good job to be done.

Ivan

·
Registered
1 Posts
So getting my 69 impala back running and need some body work and a paint job done. wanted to see if anyone knew of a good shop to do both and a decent price. nothing extra fancy and not alot of work to be done just a ding or two to get out. Few spots i have gone to have decent reviews but no one with old school car work done. Thought the lay it low family could help out with some suggestions. in Richmond, CA and willing to travel as far as San Jose or Sacramento for a good job to be done.

Ivan
there is a place in San Jose called Style line customs that looks like they do some good work. Not sure about prices though I only follow them on Instagram @styleline_kustoms

1 - 2 of 2 Posts