LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, what's a good paint gun that I could buy to paint my civic? Something that will withstand the flake, etc... I know browncrazy was telling me that he had a gun that has the cup on top and one with the cup on bottom... Any brands of guns or will any do?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,982 Posts
the gun wit the cup on top is a GRAVITY FEED GUN and the one wit the cup on the bottom is a BOTTOM FEED GUN.... if i was u id get a gravity feed one and make sure 2 look at the tip size and wha the paint u are using requires.. and the flake...but most gravity feed guns are around 1.3-1.7 tips... which works wit most paints..(not sure about flake)... make sure ur air compressor can give the cfms and presure that the gun requires...most guns are around 8-12 cfms so make sure ur compressor can handle it.

also get a gun wit a air gauge at the bottom of the gun so u can tell wha the preasure is AT THE GUN.

northern tools has a gun just like that for like $150 i think... i think there website is notherntools.com ...i think

pz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 14 2003, 12:08 PM
I have a brand new 22 or 25? gallon compressor from Craftsman... that should work right?
YUP............OH BY THE WAY I HATE GRAVITY GUNS BUT HARD TO GET THE GOOD SYPHON GUNS HERE IN CALI NOW--YOU CAN ORDER THEM OUT OF STATE----------BINX #7--------PEACE
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,358 Posts
Harbor Freight - Purple gravity feed gun- $50
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is 7 gun from binks...
Most Popular Nozzle Set Ups:
7 Gun 36SS x 36SD
7 Gun 36SS x 36SK





Last edited by Nacho Individuals LA at Aug 14 2003, 10:01 PM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,272 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 14 2003, 09:42 AM
Hey, what's a good paint gun that I could buy to paint my civic? Something that will withstand the flake, etc... I know browncrazy was telling me that he had a gun that has the cup on top and one with the cup on bottom... Any brands of guns or will any do?
browncrzy? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: i am a white guy. any ways i use the purple gun jason j mentioned, and have a gun with the cup at the bottom( has to siphon the paint up) i use for primer and flake only.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by bncrzy+Aug 14 2003, 10:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bncrzy @ Aug 14 2003, 10:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 14 2003, 09:42 AM
Hey, what's a good paint gun that I could buy to paint my civic? Something that will withstand the flake, etc... I know browncrazy was telling me that he had a gun that has the cup on top and one with the cup on bottom... Any brands of guns or will any do?
browncrzy? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: i am a white guy. any ways i use the purple gun jason j mentioned, and have a gun with the cup at the bottom( has to siphon the paint up) i use for primer and flake only.[/b][/quote]
I know you are a white guy but what the hell is BN on the crazy then? :roflmao: I thought it was brown and that you were confused about your ethnicity hahaha...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,397 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Aug 15 2003, 09:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Aug 15 2003, 09:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2003, 10:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA
@Aug 14 2003, 09:42 AM
Hey, what's a good paint gun that I could buy to paint my civic? Something that will withstand the flake, etc... I know browncrazy was telling me that he had a gun that has the cup on top and one with the cup on bottom... Any brands of guns or will any do?

browncrzy? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: i am a white guy. any ways i use the purple gun jason j mentioned, and have a gun with the cup at the bottom( has to siphon the paint up) i use for primer and flake only.
I know you are a white guy but what the hell is BN on the crazy then? :roflmao: I thought it was brown and that you were confused about your ethnicity hahaha...[/b][/quote]
been crazy???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 14 2003, 08:59 PM
this is 7 gun from binks...
Most Popular Nozzle Set Ups:
7 Gun 36SS x 36SD
7 Gun 36SS x 36SK

get the sk tip-----------that is what i use universally----peace
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AH!!! BINGO!!! I found it... ok this is what imma do... buy the tip and put it on the Hausfield & Cambell gun?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 15 2003, 08:19 AM
AH!!! BINGO!!! I found it... ok this is what imma do... buy the tip and put it on the Hausfield & Cambell gun?
Don’t tell anyone its suppose to be a secrete!!! :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by LOBO MEMBER+Aug 15 2003, 08:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LOBO MEMBER @ Aug 15 2003, 08:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 15 2003, 08:19 AM
AH!!! BINGO!!! I found it... ok this is what imma do... buy the tip and put it on the Hausfield & Cambell gun?
Don’t tell anyone its suppose to be a secrete!!! :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Ok I wonn't hehehe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Aug 15 2003, 08:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Aug 15 2003, 08:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -LOBO [email protected] 15 2003, 08:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA
@Aug 15 2003, 08:19 AM
AH!!! BINGO!!! I found it... ok this is what imma do... buy the tip and put it on the Hausfield & Cambell gun?

Don’t tell anyone its suppose to be a secrete!!! :biggrin:
Ok I wonn't hehehe[/b][/quote]
By the way let me know how much you pay for the new tip I need one for mine as well!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by LOBO MEMBER+Aug 15 2003, 08:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LOBO MEMBER @ Aug 15 2003, 08:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Nacho Individuals [email protected] 15 2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by -LOBO [email protected] 15 2003, 08:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA
@Aug 15 2003, 08:19 AM
AH!!! BINGO!!! I found it... ok this is what imma do... buy the tip and put it on the Hausfield & Cambell gun?

Don’t tell anyone its suppose to be a secrete!!! :biggrin:

Ok I wonn't hehehe
By the way let me know how much you pay for the new tip I need one for mine as well![/b][/quote]
i'll sell you my homies used tip...
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top