LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY TRUCK WAS RECENTLY LOWERED A LITTLE EXTRA DUE TO A INCIDENT POSTED EARLIER (SEE "FAT GIRL BROKE MY FRAME", WELL I HAD THE "BENT AND HANGING" BED OF MY TRUCK STRAIGHTENED OUT, AND MY FRAME REINFORCED, SINCE THE FAT BEEEOTCH BROKE IT ON BOTH SIDES. THE NOTCHES HAVE BEEN COVERED WITH A METAL AND WELDED, AND FRAME ALSO, REINFORCED, I HAD ALL MY VALVES CHECKED AND REPIRED FOR LEAKS AND ALSO HAD BAGS RELOCATED TO GIVE A 3' RAISE WHEN BAGS ARE DEFLATED, MY TRUCK USED TO SAG IN THE BACK AROUND 3' INCES FROM GROUND FULLY RAISED. NOW IT IS 3' LAYED OUT (BUT I CAN STILL DRAG OR TOUCH BOTTOM OF COURSE) PRETTY MUCH RAISES AS HIGH AS FRONT. I PAYED $100 BUCKS, IS THAT A GOOD DEAL OR WHAT? I AM CURIOUS IF THIS PLACE I TOOK IT TOO IS HOOKIN ME UP CAUSE THEY SEEM TIGHT, AND I NEED A GOOD PLACE TO FIX MY DAMAGES I ALWAYS GET UNTILL I LEARN TO DO ALL THESE THINGS MYSELF. CAUSE I FEEL SHAMED NOT BUILDING THIS TRUCK AND WANT TO BUILD MY OWN C-NOTCH AND BAG MY OWN RIDE, BUT FIGURED LEARN HOW TO USE THEM FIRST THEN BUILD THEM. ANYWAY WANTED 2 KNOW IF I GOT A GOOD PRICE!?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts