1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Pioneer deh-p550mp

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I got a p750mp shipped less than 250 from Cartunes on Ebay. 2 year Premier warranty. It has basically all the stuff of the p850mp but without motorized faceplate........ and different looking...

Definitely worth the money compared to other decks but I've always favored Pioneer. :biggrin:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Originally posted by caliswangin916@Dec 14 2003, 04:12 PM
I got a p750mp shipped less than 250 from Cartunes on Ebay. 2 year Premier warranty. It has basically all the stuff of the p850mp but without motorized faceplate........ and different looking...

Definitely worth the money compared to other decks but I've always favored Pioneer. :biggrin:
i love pioneers aso...matter o fact i was thinkin on getting that same one you have...

·
Registered
219 Posts
2low2touch

i live in fort pierce im only like 20 min from you if you are looking for a pioneer deck hit me up with a PM and i got the hook up.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Originally posted by beatbox@Dec 14 2003, 01:01 PM
Pioneer deh-p550mp
werd....

IMO still THE best HU on the market i the $200 range. My mother has no complaints about hers yet. I've used it a bunch myself and cant complain either. Only thing is the mp3 load time is slow (typical of all pioneers) especially when compared to my kenwood. But that really is a minor issue...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts