Glad you like them :thumbsup:

have fun and play safe ;) lol

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by lowcrome@Jul 26 2003, 08:18 PM
imagine that :uh:

so am i :biggrin:
hey lowcrome, PM me when you get a chance for that info you was asking about man. sorry i didnt get back to you earlier. i been hella busy, i just got home. had to take a run out of town for a few hours.

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn i feel real bumbed out but i dunno why... i just got lots of stuff to do and not tooo much time to do it... im not in any kind of mood to talk bout chicks or sex or pussy or ne thing, i dunno wuts wrong with me...i keep thinkin bout model hydros and my bike its weird..i dunno help me out

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have 40 bucks and nothing to do! AHH im gonna go crazy. i need to buy paint and take my lady out, those r my priorities...plus i need to buy bondo and pay 30 to the guy that welded my frame

·
Registered
598 Posts
ill paint your bike including paint and clear for 40...lol ill even throw some patterns... add an extra 20 and ill even bondo it for ya....lol

·
Registered
598 Posts
fine fine... ill do u a better deal...lol ill bondo,paint,clear coat your bike for 60 dollars... AND... ill take your g/f out too...lol now isnt that a great deal?... so all u gotta do is sit home n work on your model cars...lol

·
Registered
598 Posts
lol yea but its funnier on here evryone reading the great deal i gave him... even taking hiz g/f out n alll... well hey only if she loox good...lol

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by tRiCk oR TrEaT@Jul 26 2003, 10:40 PM
lol yea but its funnier on here evryone reading the great deal i gave him... even taking hiz g/f out n alll... well hey only if she loox good...lol
look good enuff for me, but too good for u ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR TrEaT@Jul 26 2003, 10:40 PM
yeah, buts that how all these posts get so messed up all the time.
like i always have people getting posts all off subject by them asking me if i have this or that and how much or telling me that they want to order this or that from me. damn, just PM me kids :ugh: lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts