Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1049 Posts

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rules of this thread:

1. Post only good experiences you have had with other members of this site.
2. Give a little background on the sale if you wish, ex: very quick shipping, arrived in great condition
3. Do not reply to anyones post. This thread will be simply for people to post their good buying experiences.

Hope this will help some people on this site see who are good people to deal with :thumbsup:

Last edited by lsondubz at Jan 17 2003, 08:44 PM

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
i would be on this list if someone bought my stuff damn...anyway lsondubz sold me some models once so hes on there.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Calvin is a good seller. I just bought an amp from him and it arrived in good condition and he shipped it out fast.
Calvin
Big Wook
CaptainNasty

Last edited by 91lacdeville at Jan 17 2003, 12:35 PM

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Individual Ky---bought dvd....---sent money Fast!!!!

8-ball...sold ps2 and games too---great buyer

ssdrop64-bought x-box and games...fast great seller

Kevin G.--k-gee---------bought over a $100.00 worth of stuff excellent buyer

Anthony-Bignasty?79?Regal...sold rims bought ps2 games :biggrin:

OZ-Lowriderboy-Bought over $400 worth of merchandise...!!!!!!!!

Paul-Biglinc.... Traded amps and games.... :biggrin:

Dusty-ssdrop64...bought 2 sets of rims... :biggrin:

Pedro-impalaman.....bought cont kit and wires and chips... :biggrin:

Kieth.homeboys..won wires.......... :biggrin:

2pumpchump..sold video.... :biggrin:

slamminsilerado?--sold 2 videos.... :biggrin:

Chuck... ur not low 89.....Trade alarm for cd player subs amp and cyclinders. :biggrin:

Wickedstyles...traded paintball equip for dvd and dvds..... :biggrin:

Rangerondubz...traded 20 vhs for 10 dvds....... :biggrin:

Captainnasty...sold low low mag....... :biggrin:

Joe---Joe5pt---sat equipment..... :biggrin:

Jason....Oneclick....bought hydo handbook.

Switchcraft....sent money very fast...great buyer....

and a few other that i cant think off.....all these peeps ^^^Have been better then good... ;) :biggrin:

Last edited by lil6yplayboy at Sep 30 2003, 11:56 PM

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
rlowride :thumbsup: shipped out when promised

rhyders street wear...very nice fast shipping :biggrin:

Last edited by ZCmercury at Jan 17 2003, 06:30 PM

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
ive only done buissness with

Big Linc and hydrota2000,,,,but they are both great guys to work with

·
Registered
9,565 Posts
Impalaman- Bought a set of spinners and lead hammer.:thumbsup:

RHYDERS STREET WEAR- Bought E&G Grill and Lowridaz Magazine.
:thumbsup:

fleezie84- Bought a set of Rims :thumbsup:

Last edited by RobLBC at Jan 17 2003, 05:38 PM

Attachments

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
PLAQUE-WERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They got me my plaque A LITTLE while after I sent the money to get it, 24k GOLD

Homeboyz................bought 2 sets of rims, and a set of spinners..........shipped very fast

Lil6yplayboy..............traded rims and traded others.....bought DVDs and games off him, shipped out fast and were good when I got them

LSonDubs...................sold me blinking headlights

Wesleywax................sold rims and traded games

Ace89.........................sold dvds, very good with deals

lolink...........................bought an italian dump, brand new, shipped fast

individuals ky...............Traded pumps for Conti Kit.....shipping was GOOD

Pitbull777.........Bought my 85 Buick Regal from w/ DROS installed for $1,600.00 CASH

STREET SWEEPAZ.........SOLD me HYDRO parts(Excellent Condition) for a really good price, and did some labor work for me.also sold me my 13s back for $230 delivered

bckbmpr84...........SOLD me Showtime pump end-caps(w/ bearings) for a really good price

Fernando............bought some Hydro stuff.... motors, and cylinders, and solenoids....shipping broke a motor and HE replaced it for FREE... shipped when he got the $$$, also ordered a solenoid rebuild kit, shipped it out RIGHT AWAY,looking good

LOCO.....................bought jersey from, exactly like he said

Monte Carlo..............bought driveshaft from, very good condition and its CHROME, will do business with him again

RHYDERS STREET WEAR..........bought Cali-Swangin #26,#27 shipped fast and price was right, also Truucha #11, Young Hogg #5/6

SS64SS aka LAVISH..........bought a sr of 13s off him w/ tires for $300, also a y block and some hydro parts, good guy

Cadillac79DV..........SOLD me a CCE COMP PUMp for $170.....and delivered it to me

Joe5pt0..........Sold me 4 PS2 Games for a GOOD PRICE and shipping was FAST, packaged very well

titoislaidlow............SOLD ME A CCE PUMP, what I asked for for a GREAT price, shipped it out w/ tracking # and packaged it real nice, WILL DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wired62.........TRADED HEX spinners for a CUSTOM 8 switch box and some solenoids, also a chrome rear-end differential cover for RC car, also a chrome kit/ dumps for some cash and DVDS, and blue crushed velour for a UR CC plaque, and a lot of it!!!!!!!! GOOD GUY FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

ssdrop64...........SOLD me a TRUERIDER step #1 DVD for 420 shipped, fast shipping and he answered all my pms and helped out when needed!!!!!!!!!!!

3lowlac.........SENT me $$$ for some hydro parts and I sent them out, very good guy to deal with

Juiced 83 Caddy...........SOLD him a 16 switch panel w/ switches and all, VERY GOOD GUY TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!!!

HydroStang...........Traded me a PRE-WIRED, clear 10 switch box for mine, and shipped fast, GOOD GUY, also some switches for 2 computer games, also a PS2 for some PROHOPPER rebuildable solenoids!!!!!!!!!

lowboy22_99.......................GAVE ME 4 free switches, 3 prongs, and I needed them quick and he sent them, HE HOOKED ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even pmed me about delivery, THANKS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

UR NOT LOW89...........bought rims and sent money right away, even said he will pay more for shipping, GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!!!!!!

OG RIDER..................SENT me a FREE DVD, because I gave a little real input on his works(dvds)

mrcaprice84................sold me 6 solenoids, new for $30, shipped out when recieved money, and packaging was REAL GOOD

fat_78carlo.....................TRADED me a PS2 for some subs and a Gt steering wheel, FAST SHIPPING and guy even Pmed me to assure everything was ok.................

S10Lifted....................Traded me some of my DVDS, for a Chrome chain linked steering wheel, everything he said it was, IT REALLY WAS LIKE HE SAID, looks very good, and shipping and handling was fast, and packaged good also, will do more business VERY SOON ;)

slim502................TRADED some DVDS for 2 10 inch JL audio W0 SUBS, shipping was fast, and packed really well, will do more business with him in the future

Captain Nasty...................sold me the LOWRIDER EXPERIENCE DVD for a good price, even told me when he recieved money, and sent DVD out

ONECLICK.............I sold a chrome G-BODY DRIVESHAFT TO HIM, he payed me with paypal in minutes

COTTONTAIL........I sold him, the "Lowrider Experience" DVD, he paid fast, and hit me up when he got it, thanks PETE

BUTTAFINGUZ........bought a Cali-Swangin DVD from me, paid fast, and good guy to deal with

CALI.....I SOLD him a 2 pump set-up with everything for $450 and he picked up, came through, good guy to deal with, !!!!!!

mr. pimpdaddy.....sold me a 10 switchbox, fast shipping, and good person to deal with, thanks

Cadillac Bob..................sold me a 72 volt street charger and 18 inch cylinders for $390 shipped, had tracking #s, GREAT PACKAGING, and arrived on time, like he said, GOOD PERSON TO DEAL WITH

TRUUCHA...........sold me a LOWRIDER DVD #14 of his own, off ebay, payed with PAYPAL, he ships fast ;)

RaZo_blaDe..........sold my lowrider game too, good guy to deal with

Wanna Hop 83...........traded my showtime endcaps for his powerballs, good person to deal with

maymayloc...................bought my switchbox, and powerballs.....great buyer, send money order fast

schimel750....great buyer, sent money fast for minicoil ;)

impala_631..............traded my 18 inch side port cylinders for his sony explode amp, both items were brand new...we had a problem with shipping, and he got the item back out to me, GREAT GUY to deal with

CODE BLUE..............sold me 2 ton springs for a great price, shipping was fast and guys a good person to deal with, thanks again man, springs look great, just as stated and pics show

sidewinder107..............traded my cd player for his reds pump, got here fast, had tracking #, GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH, also hoses for dumps

Others, Ill tell you later :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

Last edited by BigNasty85Regal at May 8 2004, 10:05 AM

·
Registered
11,540 Posts
Damn, i hope i dont forget anyone...i'll have to edit this later i'm sure.

Everyone i've dealt with has been great business. NO problems so far...............

Great Buyers:

Wickedstyles
Lil6playboy
SlimCutta
Wickedclown - bought rims
Trudawg - bought rims
Juiced94??I think - also bought rims
MrPimpdaddy-bought my bag setup! Good on his word!
Kandyredlac-Traded some PS2 games

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great Sellers:

Hightimes - traded some rims
BigBuhdda - sold me some rims
Trudawg- sold me my rims back :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
I have had positive transactions with the following people with no problems... some i bought from, some i sold to, some i traded.

Ryders Street Wear
Lowriderboy
FresnoSuenos
FleetwoodCabron
LSondubs
ImpalaMan
MrImpala
BowtieConnection
ImpalaPartz
Pitbull
Individualscc
Individuals_Ky
LincolnSwangin
Kdog69

...and 3 or 4 others i forgot... ill update this list if i remember their nicknames.

Last edited by JasonJ at Jan 29 2003, 06:33 PM

1 - 20 of 1049 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.