LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about juicing my 96 Caddy, but I'm having a hard time looking for a good shop in the Sacramento area.

I own a 96 DeVille (I wish it was a Fleetwood :uh:), and I'm looking to install standard spokes on it to replace the FWD ones. So if I can find & decide on juice, I'm looking to find a shop who will also do work on the rear suspension so the STD's will fit fine. I've found that STD's will fit (16's and lower) if I grind the fender lips, but I can't mess with the suspension unless I get the rear shortened. So does anybody out there in Nor Cal have any good shops in mind?

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Nor. cali-lowlows@Aug 11 2005, 12:22 AM~3589521
crazy hydraulics is in your area juss look um up. or you could always come to the bay and get hooked up at new age or del toro or sometin.
I'd prefer the bay over the valley anyday. Not too many people here mess with it and I'd rather deal with a shop that deals with it 24/7.

I'm willing to travel for a good setup, any good places in the bay? :biggrin:

·
Registered
800 Posts
crazy hydraulics is coo if you tryin to stay in Sac plus i think itll save you time they do pretty good work. but in the bay it depends where your tryin to go Frisco has a new shop but i forgot the name they do installs there. in san leandro at The Spot you can get a set up but they dont do installs. In oakland theres two shops but i can only remember New Age where they do installs. San Jo has del toro i think i could be mistakin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts