LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I couldnt believe my eyes when I seen the hood ornament.. Craziest part of all is, it's for real.. :0

·
Hustle, Loyalty, Respect
5,073 Posts
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: lol lol ha ha

·
Registered
96 Posts
wtf was that ? i saw those speakers at walmart last weekend... he'd have a better chance of selling the car without the system for the same price

·
16,068 Posts
Oh shit, the vents on the back, the hood ornament, the grill emblem too :uh: What the hell are those holes in the back of the trunk for :barf: At least he's got it priced to where it may acutally sell rather than most crap i see like that.

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by cashmoneyspeed@Dec 11 2008, 09:29 PM~12404865
Oh shit, the vents on the back, the hood ornament, the grill emblem too  :uh:  What the hell are those holes in the back of the trunk for :barf:  At least he's got it priced to where it may acutally sell rather than most crap i see like that.
I was wondering what those holes in the trunk were???? I think they were ports...lol

·
Registered
23,083 Posts
WHAT U GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT THE COULD BE BEST OF SHOW OR BEST SOUND SYSTEM HOT CAR DONT HATE ON THE GUY HE GOT A HOT WHIP SIKE THE SHIT IS WACK HE EVEN HAD THE BALLS TO MAKE A VIDEO OF THAT SHIT SOME PEOPLE ARE CRAZY WHAT HELL ARE U THINKING JUNK THE BITCH N GET THE 100 DOLLARS N BE HAPPY :biggrin:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Originally posted by nittygritty@Dec 12 2008, 12:07 AM~12408326
Im guessing that "R" hood ornament stands for ridiculous.
NO MORE LIKE "R" FOR RECYCLESEND THAT SHIT TO THE CRUSHER MAYBE IT WILL COME BACK AS A ESCALADE :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by nittygritty@Dec 12 2008, 02:07 AM~12408326
Im guessing that "R" hood ornament stands for ridiculous.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts