LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Shortbus Pimp
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked a bit in here but didnt see a good trader thread so I though I would start one up.. So feel free to post your good dealing here.. Heres one of mine..

1ofakind-- Great trader.. Just did a deal with him.. sent money to him on saturday he got money christmas eve and I had the stuff in my hand the next monday.. So just over a week from start to finish.. Thats a super fast deal to me.. Thanks

·
Registered
343 Posts
well I'm sure anyone who's dealt with Mad Modeler knows he's a great trader/seller. I got my motors within 4 days after he got my cash. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
babybikeboi 2- as soon as he got the stuff from me, he sent my bits straight out.

ajay- about a few days i asked for some stuff, he sent that right out and it came in about 2 days.

great traders!

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Phatras-great trader, would have gotten your stuff sooner if it wasn't for the holidays, but it's all good ;)

Ajay-Great trader, He's hookin' me up with that "rare" dual air cleaner, free of charge!

Mad-great trader, to many deals...they were all good. :biggrin:

There's a couple others i can't think of right now :cool:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali@Dec 31 2003, 06:07 PM
babybikeboi 2- as soon as he got the stuff from me, he sent my bits straight out.

ajay- about a few days i asked for some stuff, he sent that right out and it came in about 2 days.

great traders!
Hopper ali- first person i traded with, heres the deal boys, hes a great guy. were talking on msn, he ASKS me if i want a model truck. i thought he was kidding at first, but a week later i got it. sent him a 65 body and other shit and im gona be doing bisness wit him in the future!

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by babybikeboi2+Jan 3 2004, 07:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (babybikeboi2 @ Jan 3 2004, 07:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hopper_ali@Dec 31 2003, 06:07 PM

great traders!
Hopper ali- first person i traded with, heres the deal boys, hes a great guy. were talking on msn, he ASKS me if i want a model truck. i thought he was kidding at first, but a week later i got it. sent him a 65 body and other shit and im gona be doing bisness wit him in the future![/b][/quote]
yes man. :cheesy: ;)

·
Registered
139 Posts
i dont do much modeling but i decided to try my hand at it. I got some stuff from "The Mad Modeler" .. awesome guy to deal with. he helped me out alot, explained things to me and sent everything to me right away. everything was there and was as described.
excellant packaging too by the way.

i would highly recomend him to anyone.
Thanks Homie :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Originally posted by phatras@Jan 7 2004, 06:40 PM
I kust finished a deal with King lewi.. Add him to the list of good traders in my book.. Shipping was fast and items as described.. Thanks MAn.. Later
:biggrin: :thumbsup: ...quick payment from Phatras!!!!

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
1ofaknd.... awesome guy to deal with. we've done many trades & purchases back and forth. HIGHLY recomended :thumbsup:

Majestics Pablo, good to deal with in both directions.

Dag65, good to deal with

Kinglewi, good to deal with

i've dealt with alot of people on here but those just to name a few off the top of my head.

Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Majestics Pablo@Jan 18 2004, 02:02 PM
I've dealt with my wife for a couple of trades on some parts, and paint. DOES that count?! Hehe.. Great Trader!! :thumbsup:
got pics of her?

i might work you a cheaper deal on painting those bodies :biggrin:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
343 Posts
oh she'd kill me. I took an ass whoopin' once just for snapping a "surprise" pic.

oh and getting back on topic,

Low s-10 , good kid, got my money pretty quick.

Miguel90210(hehe) , good kid, got money fast,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts