LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what u need pix of? ill take them tomorrow after work while im tearing it apart

theres two pics of the car in my build up but just one pic of each side nothing special

chrome tail light housing possibly for sale i gotta see what condition mine are in

throw me an offer

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TTT

the rocker stainless is all decently clean and only has one little ding also

sorry i went to take pix on my phone at the end of the day and my fucking phone died on me but like i said any pix needed REQUEST them and ill take them for you i work mon thru friday and my whips at the shop

·
Registered
404 Posts
how clean are those chrome rockers? can you post pics? how much, what about the door lock knobs? still got em, how much

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ill take pix of the rockers tomorrow and i can take them off monday nite after work (i stay late and tear the car apart at the shop i work at) but theyre pretty clean and ya i got the knobs but how the fuck they come off?? i thought they usually just screw on i tryed turning them by hand and they werent doing shit lol

everything IS BEST OFFER im pretty reasonable just trying to get some money back from what i paid for it and what i still need like a headlight/corner light/bezel for the pass side on the header panel

pm me an offer

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Originally posted by FlipFlopBox@Dec 17 2008, 07:00 PM~12459437
I GOT A FULL 90 cadi IM PARTING OUT SHIT I DONT NEED SO IF YOU NEED SOMETHING IN PARTICULAR GET AT ME BUT ALL THE SHIT TO DO MY SWAP IS NOT FOR SALE
Price on the top Dash Pad?
Only if it is in good condition with no cracks :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
whats the condition of the cadillac badge emblems and crests on the sides of the roof?, i need the mini emblems on the side of the front seats too.

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i mite be stopping at the shop in a little while ill let you know if not ill get at u tomorrow

and im using ALL of the front end and the 90 mouldings on the car guys

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Originally posted by FlipFlopBox@Dec 21 2008, 12:05 PM~12489540
i mite be stopping at the shop in a little while ill let you know if not ill get at u tomorrow

and im using ALL of the front end and the 90 mouldings on the car guys
its all good im building what your parting out..lol, i got a 91, so im pretty sure what im gonna need you wont be using, lemme make a little list of what i may need. hey is the lower window trimm scratched up? :cool:

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by CadillacRoyalty@Dec 21 2008, 08:54 PM~12494016
its all good im building  what your parting out..lol, i got a 91, so im pretty sure what im gonna need you wont be using, lemme  make a little list of what i may need. hey  is the lower window trimm scratched up? :cool:

ill check today

1 - 18 of 18 Posts