LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was paintin my bike today, and I got some paint all over the driveway, and a bit on my moms van, just on the license plate, shes gonna be washing it some time this week, how do I get this crap out? lol, any help is greatly appreated, thanks.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
You should have put down some plastic or like a peice of plywood in the first place. MY advice would be to bike up to wal-mart, pick up some aircraft grade paint stripper, dumps some where you got it on the droveway and hose it off. As for the licence plate, i might not use that. It could verywell eat the original paint off the plate. For that i'd say go with Ali's idea and use some paint thinner and maybe a old tooth brush.

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Ryan K@Jul 28 2005, 06:36 PM
You should have put down some plastic or like a peice of plywood in the first place. MY advice would be to bike up to wal-mart, pick up some aircraft grade paint stripper, dumps some where you got it on the droveway and hose it off. As for the licence plate, i might not use that. It could verywell eat the original paint off the plate. For that i'd say go with Ali's idea and use some paint thinner and maybe a old tooth brush.
[snapback]3500078[/snapback]​
Thanks for the help :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts