LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
CONGRATS
damn thats cool i wish they had more info now im thinkin fuck compressors ill get two of those.....

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
ya, you can get almost everything for those from www.onboardair.com

I think I am going to eventually do it, I can get the compressors used through work for dirt cheap too! But that looks like a clean unit you got for a good price!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by BuThatsaCHRYSLER@Mar 30 2003, 04:48 PM
CONGRATS
damn thats cool i wish they had more info now im thinkin fuck compressors ill get two of those.....
it would be hard to mount two of those, but anyway, one of them is equal to about 3 electric compressors...

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Mar 30 2003, 03:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Mar 30 2003, 03:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BuThatsaCHRYSLER@Mar 30 2003, 04:48 PM
CONGRATS
it would be hard to mount two of those, but anyway, one of them is equal to about 3 electric compressors...[/b][/quote]
ok well that answers one of my questins check my topic "cheap to answer some mor for me lol.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Mar 30 2003, 03:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Mar 30 2003, 03:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BuThatsaCHRYSLER@Mar 30 2003, 04:48 PM
CONGRATS
it would be hard to mount two of those, but anyway, one of them is equal to about 3 electric compressors...[/b][/quote]
for real...damn im definetly gettin one of those...where i purchase/get up close and personal with one?

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
so is that very first one you see on the homepage....yorks largest?

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
and its only 190 and another 110 for clutch...thats cheaper than compressors...

Last edited by BuThatsaCHRYSLER at Mar 30 2003, 05:29 PM

·
Registered
108 Posts
i got a 63 impala and i had to build my own bracket for my york its not real hard just figure out where you want ti and hood clearence

·
Registered
11,540 Posts
DAMN I WISH I HAD AN OLDER CAR :angry: :angry: :angry:

there's no way i could fit that under the hood of my lac :(

(plus it'd be a pain to bolt to my serpentine system)

let us know how it works out!!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
couldnt you use a A/C compressor? maybe with an oiler or somthing? we had the shop compressor go out and the mechanic used the 2 cylinder chrysler a/c compressor off my can and it lasted for quite a while, it also had to fill a 2-30 gallon tank.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
york compressors are just old a/c compressors. they do pretty good. if i had bags i would get one!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Dec 3 2003, 07:08 PM
that was a good day
Why look back at the good old days? Don't let modern times get you down. Go and buy another York compressor and re-live the past!

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I propose a 'dual pump conflict system', where one pump tries to empty the tank and the other tries to fill it in a raging battle to the death. The winning pump gets chrome plated and new oil, and the losing pump gets its belt removed and sawdust put down its holes.

Just an idea :cheesy: .

1 - 20 of 32 Posts