LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got my 26inch beach cruiser girl frame back from gettin welded FINALLY! the sheet met al used has loads of thin rust on it, that shouldnt be hard to get rid of...so the pic has the rust all over it and isnt good...who wants to c still?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Originally posted by trikeboy666@Aug 11 2003, 08:20 PM
ok i got my 26inch beach cruiser girl frame back from gettin welded FINALLY! the sheet met al used has loads of thin rust on it, that shouldnt be hard to get rid of...so the pic has the rust all over it and isnt good...who wants to c still?
yo man whats up i want to see your frame

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
i wish i had 2 more girlie frames instead of 1. then i could do the next a bright yellow - have the color in mind & the other custom like i planned....dammit..i wish i had been around when my sisters were kids, then i woulda had 3 bikes LOL.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 11 2003, 09:50 PM
i wish i had 2 more girlie frames instead of 1. then i could do the next a bright yellow - have the color in mind & the other custom like i planned....dammit..i wish i had been around when my sisters were kids, then i woulda had 3 bikes LOL.
go get you a brand new schwinn girlie beach cruiser from target. they are only like 89 bucks i believe.
they are bad as fuck, look just like the old ass ones. ;) they have them in 20" and 26"

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 12 2003, 12:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 12 2003, 12:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--96 impala girl@Aug 11 2003, 09:50 PM
i wish i had 2 more girlie frames instead of 1.  then i could do the next a bright yellow - have the color in mind & the other custom like i planned....dammit..i wish i had been around when my sisters were kids, then i woulda had 3 bikes LOL.
go get you a brand new schwinn girlie beach cruiser from target. they are only like 89 bucks i believe.
they are bad as fuck, look just like the old ass ones. ;) they have them in 20" and 26"[/b][/quote]
shut up are you serious??!! they want almost that much on ebay for old crusty ones lol

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 11 2003, 10:02 PM
shut up are you serious??!! they want almost that much on ebay for old crusty ones lol
yes, i'm serious. i'd have to look again but i know they were under 100 bucks for sure.
they got all the cool shit on them too... chrome fenders horns ect, lol

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 12 2003, 12:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 12 2003, 12:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--96 impala girl@Aug 11 2003, 10:08 PM
target is a store i can go into & handle, except they all smell like dirty feet..
and they think that everyone that goes there is too good for layaway. WTF is up with that shit? :mad:[/b][/quote]
they dont got layaway?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts