LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this fuckers huge, almost as big as my nitrogen bottle. Didn't think they were that long. I have a 5 gal tank in there right now but I've had a 12 gal before and it wasn't no where near as big, I guess it was more round than long though. Anyway, i gotta redo my whole fuckin trunk setup now though. That sucks. Ah well, gotta pay to play. Also got my new slam bags so I can get some extra lift in the back. Im just waitin on some more air line and fittings so I can re plum my whole system. right now I have 8 valves but am only running 1 line out the tank and a bunch of Ts. Think ill get a faster lift time from running all the lines from the tank?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by b_diddy1@Sep 1 2005, 10:05 PM~3736861
I would hope so! I am in the process of setting mine up in a 63 impala and I should not have any elbows or t's (except for the ones that come off the tank) all 5/8" shit
yeah I wanted to run 5/8" at least up front but couldn't find fittings to reduce 5/8" line to 1/2" MNPT because my bags/valves are all half inch.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by dUBCADILLAC@Sep 1 2005, 09:11 PM~3736903
yeah I wanted to run 5/8" at least up front but couldn't find fittings to reduce 5/8" line to 1/2" MNPT because my bags/valves are all half inch.
dont use reducers, just buy 5/8line-1/2npt. 216rider sells that shit
also i have alot left over from my old set up, so hit me up if you need something. i can go look

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Originally posted by b_diddy1@Sep 2 2005, 12:05 AM~3736861
I would hope so! I am in the process of setting mine up in a 63 impala and I should not have any elbows or t's (except for the ones that come off the tank) all 5/8" shit
mine is the same way, except for 1/2" ;)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Originally posted by dUBCADILLAC@Sep 1 2005, 10:11 PM~3736903
It is a little tougher to find the 5/8 push-to-connect x 1/2" MNPT fittings, but they can be found. I got mine through work (for free !!!). They are made by Eaton. Very nice, heavy duty bitches. By the way, I have 8 - 1/2" ptc x 1/2" mnpt fittings for sale. I will sell them for 75% of what you pay for them at fittings and adapters.

- Brad

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by b_diddy1@Sep 2 2005, 04:57 PM~3741960
It is a little tougher to find the 5/8 push-to-connect x 1/2" MNPT fittings, but they can be found. I got mine through work (for free !!!). They are made by Eaton. Very nice, heavy duty bitches. By the way, I have 8 - 1/2" ptc x 1/2" mnpt fittings for sale. I will sell them for 75% of what you pay for them at fittings and adapters.

- Brad
yeah, its so hard to say, hey dan...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.