LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
srshydraulics.com if you have never put a pump together before would this be of any help. Just looking for some feed back. Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
246 Posts
Hey that is one of the best sites pertaining to hydraulics I've run accross!! Big ups to yall!! Now just add stuff like square dump plumbing and other types of setup installs ;) But as is 10 out of 10 on score!!! :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,576 Posts
thats was dam good i wish i could do animations like to get a some points across to people, or just to tweek on some parts , and to desine a settup. But one thing wrong with the assembly was the slow down has to go on before the dump assembly . or it wont screw on becase of the T handle. IM not in no way hatting , but that is the usal problem with that slowdown But still Bomb work
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
49,409 Posts
I like that ALOT.......I wish you had a complete 2 Pump install - LOL

Couple of questions

Is a slowdown required to be put on a setup, Anyone have an example of one in action or can you explain it's funtion??????

Is that EXACTLY what a single pump - 2 dump setup looks like????

had to edit.....I fucked up - still hungover!!



Last edited by 1 LO 64 at Jan 1 2004, 04:49 PM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,551 Posts
Originally posted by 1 LO 64@Jan 1 2004, 03:47 PM
I like that ALOT.......I wish you had a complete 2 Pump install - LOL

Couple of questions

Is a slowdown required to be put on a setup, Anyone have an example of one in action or can you explain it's funtion??????

Is that EXACTLY what a single pump - 2 dump setup looks like????

had to edit.....I fucked up - still hungover!!
click my signature, 4th pic down....

The slow down controls your speed of the vehicle dropping.

The pumps lift the vehicle and is controlled by a combination of volts and gears for speed.

Dumps release the fluid back to your reservoir and before it gets to the reservoir is passes through the SLOW DOWN VALVE. (much like a water tap faucet).

My book will explain it better. You'll see soon enough, I got you down on the list..

Hope this info helped...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by edmunds costoms hyd@Jan 1 2004, 04:37 PM
thats was dam good i wish i could do animations like to get a some points across to people, or just to tweek on some parts , and to desine a settup. But one thing wrong with the assembly was the slow down has to go on before the dump assembly . or it wont screw on becase of the T handle. IM not in no way hatting , but that is the usal problem with that slowdown But still Bomb work
This is s quick mock up of how to put my valves on a pump. It has what I call a break away dont know the exact term for it but it will let you take off the entire pressure side of the pump. Some people call them swivels. Thanks for the response I am working on straight two pump assembly and some other stuff. George SRS Hydraulics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by 1 LO 64@Jan 1 2004, 04:47 PM

Is that EXACTLY what a single pump - 2 dump setup looks like????

No this is what a two pump set up looks like with a Protector valve on top of it. Two pump looks very similiar except no 3rd hose from valve to return side of pump and no valve just a tee fitting where my valve sits..... Thanks for looking George SRS
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
49,409 Posts
Originally posted by Volv_lo+Jan 1 2004, 07:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Volv_lo @ Jan 1 2004, 07:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--1 LO 64@Jan 1 2004, 03:47 PM
I like that ALOT.......I wish you had a complete 2 Pump install - LOL

Couple of questions

Is a slowdown required to be put on a setup, Anyone have an example of one in action or can you explain it's funtion??????

Is that EXACTLY what a single pump - 2 dump setup looks like????

had to edit.....I fucked up - still hungover!!
click my signature, 4th pic down....

The slow down controls your speed of the vehicle dropping.

The pumps lift the vehicle and is controlled by a combination of volts and gears for speed.

Dumps release the fluid back to your reservoir and before it gets to the reservoir is passes through the SLOW DOWN VALVE. (much like a water tap faucet).

My book will explain it better. You'll see soon enough, I got you down on the list..

Hope this info helped...[/b][/quote]
Thanks for the explanation....your illustrations even help me get a grasp on installation! Looking forward to the book......

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Volv_lo@Jan 1 2004, 04:22 PM
very nice,

SOLID WORKS?

I did an animated assembly in pro/e, not done yet, looks good man, keep up the good work...

shit, you might end up putting my book out of biz with a site like that... lol

I like it...
The internet will never put down books. I cant wait to see your book. Pm me your number I have a question for you. Or you can get mine off my site. George
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Volv_lo@Jan 3 2004, 09:05 PM
how much is one of your protector valves?
$75.00 per pump valve only or I can send the fittings and extra hose for $100.00. I tried like hell to get the price down they are expensive to machine as they are steel and then chromed. Dont sell a whole lot of them about 140 now but everyone thats gotten back to me about them likes em. Oh ya I will be adding that price problem to the site asap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by SERIOUSHYDROS+Jan 3 2004, 09:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SERIOUSHYDROS @ Jan 3 2004, 09:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Volv_lo@Jan 4 2004, 12:05 AM
how much is one of your protector valves?
I can't find it. "Gost" put a link to it in your signature or something.[/b][/quote]
there you go should have done that before thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Im not sure if you guys caught my post awhile back about the PROTECTOR valves but when adjusted properly you can literally hold a switch in the up position (pump motor engaged) and the valve will flow all the oil over your set pressure back to the tank. So far ive only held it for a minute (60 secs ) motors start to get hot at 36 volts for 60 secs waited 10 mins ( faning motor) let it down did it for another 30 secs. I like em
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
246 Posts
Originally posted by ghost211@Jan 4 2004, 05:22 AM
Im not sure if you guys caught my post awhile back about the PROTECTOR valves but when adjusted properly you can literally hold a switch in the up position (pump motor engaged) and the valve will flow all the oil over your set pressure back to the tank. So far ive only held it for a minute (60 secs ) motors start to get hot at 36 volts for 60 secs waited 10 mins ( faning motor) let it down did it for another 30 secs. I like em
I'M SOLD!!!! :biggrin: :thumbsup: I'm buying ones for all my cars. This is one hell of an item sounds like!!!! Can't wait to try them out!!
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top