LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
87 S10 Blazer candy paint, 2 prohopper pump, Full Pioneer system, full sliding Rag, custom interior and color match 13x7. took second for Mild Custon at Lowrider Supershow in March 08 and 1st at superevent show in Sept 08. Want to sell or trade. Make offer....

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Supershow March '08 huh???

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
March Phoenix Az show...Semi Custom

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
another pic. This was last march. I got stripes done and more patterns and another coat of clear since.

·
Registered
4 Posts
HEY WASSUP DAWGG I FUKEN LOVE BLAZERS HOMIE AND I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THE PRICE IS ON THIS BABY???LET ME KNOW PLZ....-DAZE

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
asking 6500 but make an offer we will see whats up. The ride is taken care of. I dont bang it just for show and cruises

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More pics of hood and some interior.

dont mind the box in the back. The seat is drop down and Ive been adding more stuff.

·
Registered
4 Posts
what is the lowest u will go??i got a blazer myself homie its an 86 s10 blazer dropped on 14's thats how i got it i want 13 it look alright i guess

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
I WAS ABOUT TO ASK THE SAME , LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GOT BORED AND COLORED THOSE IN THE FLOOR , RIDE LOOKS CLEAN BUT IDK.. NEEDS CHROME

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dont clown it was airbrushed and its not complete yet.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no chrome undies yet. That was my next upgrade but want to start another project before I go that far.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Seen this blazer in person.. Its very nice.. Well taken care of .

1 - 20 of 40 Posts