LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, it involves separating the rear quarter panels on the box of a truck. how this works is the panels will be on hinges conecting from the tonau cover to the panel, when the bed lifts, then spins, it should fling the pannels out, and then they will fall back down when it stops spining. im not sure if it will have to spin very fast or not, but im working on testing it out. i think its gona be realy cool :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hell yeah man :biggrin: been hooked on it since xmas, but i left it at my friends place, so i have been haveing a withdrawl of it until tomorow :angry: . been givin me some graeat ideas

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I like that bead dancing idea. Do it that would be cool.

And about the Lowrider game. I tried hooking up my PS1 mouse controller so I can use it for painting a mural for the game and it doesn't work. That really sucks using a mouse would be the way to go. Those game designers just don't think sometimes.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by ScratchBuilderV@Dec 29 2003, 08:32 AM

And about the Lowrider game. I tried hooking up my PS1 mouse controller so I can use it for painting a mural for the game and it doesn't work. That really sucks using a mouse would be the way to go. Those game designers just don't think sometimes.
you can do it. but you need a usb mouse. ;)

i think also it has to be a special sony playstation one

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by hopper_ali+Dec 29 2003, 06:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hopper_ali @ Dec 29 2003, 06:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ScratchBuilderV@Dec 29 2003, 08:32 AM

i think also it has to be a special sony playstation one[/b][/quote]
man, read it again, closely, he said he used his playstation mouse. ;)

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by babybikeboi2+Dec 29 2003, 03:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (babybikeboi2 @ Dec 29 2003, 03:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2003, 06:06 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--ScratchBuilderV
@Dec 29 2003, 08:32 AM

i think also it has to be a special sony playstation one
man, read it again, closely, he said he used his playstation mouse. ;)[/b][/quote]
but ps1 means the type of port that it plugs into on the computer

·
Registered
34 Posts
sorrry man but any ps1 controllers(sterring wheels, mouses, or regular controlers) never work on a ps2, tried em all out.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by Zwaag@Dec 29 2003, 05:15 PM
sorrry man but any ps1 controllers(sterring wheels, mouses, or regular controlers) never work on a ps2, tried em all out.
dude, he isnt on about about playstation 1.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts