LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a few weeks ago my grand father gave me this truck to work on... it was his old daily driver and he always like the truck but hes gettin older now and wanted me to have it and told me to do wat i want with it as long as i dont sell it so right now im jus cleaning it up a bit and have plans of baggin and body droppin it later on ... it has a recently rebuilt 305 in it but im goin to take it out to clean it up a bit and add a few hop ups to it like cam, intake, headers and possibly heads.. i dont have plans on this truck being really fast i jus want to make it reliable and a nice daily driver

ill have a ton more pictures up during the build up

·
Still Blazin'
10,414 Posts
:0

·
Still Blazin'
10,414 Posts
Originally posted by La Lo@Jan 7 2009, 07:42 AM~12630969
Cam that interior has got to go i get dizzie looking at it :biggrin: I guess i fits you  :cheesy:
x2 but whatever floats your boat ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by La Lo@Jan 7 2009, 07:42 AM~12630969
Cam that interior has got to go i get dizzie looking at it :biggrin: I guess i fits you  :cheesy:
HAHA i kno thats why i like it cause no body else will have it... cause i got that stuff out of the neighbors garbage can haha... i have some red that john said he wanted to put in the mazda :wave: :wave: :rofl: :scrutinize: :happysad: :barf: :eek:hno: :loco: :yes: :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Originally posted by CAMbo35@Jan 7 2009, 12:47 AM~12629729
a few weeks ago my grand father gave me this truck to work on... it was his old daily driver and he always like the truck but hes gettin older now and wanted me to have it and told me to do wat i want with it as long as i dont sell it  so right now im jus cleaning it up a bit and have plans of baggin and body droppin it later on ... it has a recently rebuilt 305 in it but im goin to take it out to clean it up a bit and add a few hop ups to it like cam, intake, headers and possibly heads.. i dont have plans on this truck being really fast i jus want to make it reliable and a nice daily driver 

ill have a ton more pictures up during the build up
Nice... I have a long bad 70 as well...I been working on.

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by La Lo@Jan 7 2009, 10:42 AM~12630969
x2 looks like a picnic table

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Originally posted by KAKALAK@Jan 8 2009, 12:06 PM~12642321
x2 looks like a picnic table
hush bro he has red which im going to use :0 :cheesy: :cheesy:

pics cam!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts