LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i sold my 75 ford ltd and i got this.i really wanted another lowrider but i had to get this car once i drove it.i got from an older lady who dont drive anymore.its a 1996-97 mercury grand marquis.it has 70,000 original miles and it drives great.it has no problems and has been taking cared of.i just put in a jvc cd player.it has power windows,power door locks.power seat.everything on the car work properly.the inside is nice like new.no rips or tears.only two small stains on the carpet.the body is in good condition with only some minor scratches on the left rear fender.all in all if you have a nice lowrider and want a great daily driver that runs perfect this is a car for you.im looking for a cady,a cutty,a chevy,anything juiced.i dont want a project car.just something juiced and runs and drives.im getting the windows tinted this week and im getting 20 inch chrome wires with new tires next week.if you have a lowrider thats done and needs nothing and you want a great daily driver let me know.thanks.the car is in sebring florida.im looking for a lowrider in florida.if outside florida you need to work out the shipping,

Attachments

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone with a lowrider.just post up a pic.thanks

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
danm...i miss having a juiced car.i dont want to screw up the ride on this car juicing it or bagging it.i also dont want to put on the big ass wheels .the biggest i will go is 20's.i hope there someone out there wheo wants this and wants to trade... :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it has ice cold ac.cruise control.need a lowrider.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anything out there??

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if anyone has a lowrider to trade please post up some pics..thanks :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
795 Posts
look at my 97 s19 with 3 pumps on this topic and let me know whay u think runs great just needs paint

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yo sticky..i got your vioce mail.i will call you tonight..you hear any more about the wagon?

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i got 20's wires to go in next week.i was going to put a set of 14's but i dont want to juice it so i dont want to front like its juiced.

·
Registered
795 Posts
TRADE U MY TRUCK WITH 3 PUMPS IT ON FOR SALE TOPIC RUNS GREAT NEEDS PAINT

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks but i want something done.i dont have the time to finish anything or have something painted.i would love to have the truck if it was painted and had no problems and drove fine..thanks again

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i didnt get as many replies as i thought.i used to hear people say that they would want a good clean uncut daily driver..if nothing happends by this weekend i will probably keep it..it does drive great.im not used to such a smoothe ride with all the car with juice ive had...

·
Registered
559 Posts
lol ha ha u like how i snagged the wagon pics :biggrin:
the car is clean my boy i dont think he knows what he wants man who knows
man i want that car its clean i would throw some 14s on it and ryde it like that
:uh: thats what i want to get rite there

ttt

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wel i was hoping there would be more cars or trucks witrh juice interested..the cars for sale..if somone wants to buy it let me know.im asking $4,000.anyone interested or anyone with anything juiced to trade let me know.thanks

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the car has 70,000 origianl miles.cold ac and good on gas.runs and drives perfect and smoothe...

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i just got the windows tinted today.im getting the 20 inch wires on it at the end of this week..i still want a lowrider..i need a car with juice..if nothing ..i guess i will take off the 20,s and throw on some 13's and juice the danm thing.i was trying to get my old roadmaster wagon back but the guy who has wants cash...ohh well..any lowrider trades just let me know,,,thanks

1 - 20 of 30 Posts