LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was up ridas,my boy was askin me were he can get his truck uphostered at with some gucci material,and how much would it cost.
a little on the door panels,seats,and on the head rest.

i my self have no clue on what the starting price or how much it would cost,be sides saying alot.

any info will help.

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Originally posted by crenshaw magraw@Oct 13 2003, 07:12 PM
was up ridas,my boy was askin me were he can get his truck uphostered at with some gucci material,and how much would it cost.
a little on the door panels,seats,and on the head rest.

i my self have no clue on what the starting price or how much it would cost,be sides saying alot.

any info will help.
PM SWAINGIN95 SS HE HAS GUCCI INTERIOR HE MIGHT CAN HELP WITH PRICES AND PLACE TO PURCHASE.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
FABRICKING.COM

·
Registered
456 Posts
is it a regular cab or what your looking at 2 yards for a regular cab thats 80 dollars plus labor charges is he using the existing materiral he has in his truck or new also?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I got a shop in Redmond, WA. We've done over 10 Gucci interiors so far, I still have about 3 yards of material left over (grey cloth with a black pattern), which should be enough to cover your seats. We charge around 1500 for a Full Size SUV with door panels, center console, headrests, seat inserts, let me know if you are interested.

Dmitri
Redmond Auto Center
425-885-6707
206-579-8080

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
I'm lookin for gucci vinyl. I want to do my top on my caddy.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I just did a Louis Vuitton Vinyl top on a 98 Deville, it looks good, let me know if you need anyone to do it for you, we do those for $1,300.00

1 - 8 of 8 Posts