LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
u full of shit cockroach- 84z are classics dumbass- they stopped maiking them in 84- shut tha fuck up g go on and roll ur plain ass buy them everyday daytons u fuckin pussy- that paul wall video aint shit- our candy that's sprayed costs 4gz and up - what it do now punk bitch

· Registered
1,412 Posts
I thought I had seen the last of those ugly wheels in '84.

· Registered
372 Posts
Originally posted by braingetter@Aug 16 2005, 06:35 PM~3638437
u full of shit cockroach- 84z are classics dumbass- they stopped maiking them in 84-  shut tha fuck up g  go on and roll ur plain ass buy them everyday daytons u fuckin pussy- that paul wall video aint shit-  our candy that's sprayed costs 4gz and up - what it do now punk bitch

Its cool you REP Houston, but you making Houston look like shit with all that shit talking.

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i guess most of u ******** just dont understand about them swangs- all the real g'z essays and tha ****** roll swangs round here- nuttin but dealers and killas on them elbows- ol buddy dont even remember them 84'z so quit frontin-i dont gotta prove shit to u dummies- most of u rollin on d's get imitated by everymutherfucker in tha world- ******, whites, pr's ,- ANYBODY CAN LOOK LIKE WHAT YALL RIDE- SWANGS??? I THINK NOT- ONLY REAL ****** KNOW ABOUT SWANGS SO IT SHOWS WHOS UP ON HERE- LAME ASS WANKSTAS-GET THA FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT THAT BULLSHIT-NOBODY GONNA GET HUGGED ROLLIN ON D'S- THEY NOT IN DEMAND- I CAN GO BUY THEM FOR UNDER 2 G'Z- 84'Z COST 8 G'Z ON THA STREET FOR A GLASS SET- MOST OF U PUSSYS DONT EVEN HAVE THAT PUT IN YOUR CAR- DUECE

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THIS IS FOR THAT WANKSTA
CANDY PAINT ONLY COSTS SO MUCH, THEN ITS THA LABOR OF THA SPRAYER WHO TAXES U FOR THA JOB- ANYONE WHO PAYS 12 MUST NOT HAVE ANY CONNECTS IN THA GAME AND DESERVES TO GET SOME VASELINE WITH THAT TICKET

· Registered
1,412 Posts
It does get better. $8000 ugly ass wheels.

· Registered
1,412 Posts
Originally posted by braingetter@Aug 16 2005, 05:21 PM~3638709
AWSOME 69 BE LICKIN THAT DICK WHILE HE GETTIN HIS LICKED BY THAT 520 FOOL BUMPIN HIS GUMS- SORRY GIRLS- I DONT GO FOR THAT *** SHIT- BUMP YA GUMS SOMEWHERE ELSE
Still doesn't change the fact that you spent 8gs on some ugly ass rims.

· Registered
41 Posts
Originally posted by braingetter@Aug 16 2005, 06:17 PM~3638678
i guess most of u ******** just dont understand about them swangs-  all the real g'z  essays and tha ****** roll swangs round here- nuttin but dealers and killas on them elbows-  ol buddy dont even remember them 84'z so quit frontin-i dont gotta prove shit to u dummies- most of u rollin on d's get imitated by everymutherfucker in tha world- ******, whites, pr's ,- ANYBODY CAN LOOK LIKE WHAT YALL RIDE-  SWANGS???  I THINK NOT- ONLY REAL ****** KNOW ABOUT SWANGS SO IT SHOWS WHOS UP ON HERE- LAME ASS WANKSTAS-GET THA FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT THAT BULLSHIT-NOBODY GONNA GET HUGGED ROLLIN ON D'S- THEY NOT IN DEMAND- I CAN GO BUY THEM FOR UNDER 2 G'Z-  84'Z COST 8 G'Z ON THA STREET FOR A GLASS SET- MOST OF U PUSSYS DONT EVEN HAVE THAT PUT IN YOUR CAR-  DUECE

lets see what you ride..

· Registered
41 Posts
Originally posted by braingetter@Aug 16 2005, 06:17 PM~3638678
i guess most of u ******** just dont understand about them swangs-  all the real g'z  essays and tha ****** roll swangs round here- nuttin but dealers and killas on them elbows-  ol buddy dont even remember them 84'z so quit frontin-i dont gotta prove shit to u dummies- most of u rollin on d's get imitated by everymutherfucker in tha world- ******, whites, pr's ,- ANYBODY CAN LOOK LIKE WHAT YALL RIDE-  SWANGS???  I THINK NOT- ONLY REAL ****** KNOW ABOUT SWANGS SO IT SHOWS WHOS UP ON HERE- LAME ASS WANKSTAS-GET THA FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT THAT BULLSHIT-NOBODY GONNA GET HUGGED ROLLIN ON D'S- THEY NOT IN DEMAND- I CAN GO BUY THEM FOR UNDER 2 G'Z-  84'Z COST 8 G'Z ON THA STREET FOR A GLASS SET- MOST OF U PUSSYS DONT EVEN HAVE THAT PUT IN YOUR CAR-  DUECE

lets see what you ride..

· Registered
1,305 Posts
Im from houston and these dont look like 84's to me besides everyone has there own style and look if ya like 84's good for you but i personally dont like them so dont start saying everyone down here rolls 84's besides all the 84's i see down here are on stock paint or old faded ass paint rarely do i see it on candy thats worth a shit now i aint trying to hate on you homie just adding my 2 cents

Attachments

· Registered
1,305 Posts
Originally posted by Loco Low Tucson 520@Aug 18 2005, 09:48 AM~3650494
he's making houston look bad see homie talk some since into him
ill just leave him alone i know who the true lowriders are and he isnt one

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.