LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SHOW THESE BOYZ HOW WE DO IT DOWN SOUTH, WITH THA DIAMONDS IN YA MOUTH- SWANGAS AND VOGUES WITH THA CANDY PAINT

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by braingetter@Aug 16 2005, 05:04 PM~3638220
SHOW THESE BOYZ HOW WE DO IT DOWN SOUTH, WITH THA DIAMONDS IN YA MOUTH- SWANGAS AND VOGUES WITH THA CANDY PAINT
ok slabhurta!!

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
damn slap your self those 84 look ugly az hell "friends dont let friends ride 84" and you guys dont know about candy paint did you see the paul wall video what he calls caidy paint is stock paint for us real riderz

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
u full of shit cockroach- 84z are classics dumbass- they stopped maiking them in 84- shut tha fuck up g go on and roll ur plain ass buy them everyday daytons u fuckin pussy- that paul wall video aint shit- our candy that's sprayed costs 4gz and up - what it do now punk bitch

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I thought I had seen the last of those ugly wheels in '84.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Originally posted by braingetter@Aug 16 2005, 06:35 PM~3638437
u full of shit cockroach- 84z are classics dumbass- they stopped maiking them in 84-  shut tha fuck up g  go on and roll ur plain ass buy them everyday daytons u fuckin pussy- that paul wall video aint shit-  our candy that's sprayed costs 4gz and up - what it do now punk bitch

Its cool you REP Houston, but you making Houston look like shit with all that shit talking.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i guess most of u ******** just dont understand about them swangs- all the real g'z essays and tha ****** roll swangs round here- nuttin but dealers and killas on them elbows- ol buddy dont even remember them 84'z so quit frontin-i dont gotta prove shit to u dummies- most of u rollin on d's get imitated by everymutherfucker in tha world- ******, whites, pr's ,- ANYBODY CAN LOOK LIKE WHAT YALL RIDE- SWANGS??? I THINK NOT- ONLY REAL ****** KNOW ABOUT SWANGS SO IT SHOWS WHOS UP ON HERE- LAME ASS WANKSTAS-GET THA FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT THAT BULLSHIT-NOBODY GONNA GET HUGGED ROLLIN ON D'S- THEY NOT IN DEMAND- I CAN GO BUY THEM FOR UNDER 2 G'Z- 84'Z COST 8 G'Z ON THA STREET FOR A GLASS SET- MOST OF U PUSSYS DONT EVEN HAVE THAT PUT IN YOUR CAR- DUECE

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THIS IS FOR THAT WANKSTA
CANDY PAINT ONLY COSTS SO MUCH, THEN ITS THA LABOR OF THA SPRAYER WHO TAXES U FOR THA JOB- ANYONE WHO PAYS 12 MUST NOT HAVE ANY CONNECTS IN THA GAME AND DESERVES TO GET SOME VASELINE WITH THAT TICKET

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
It does get better. $8000 ugly ass wheels.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AWSOME 69 BE LICKIN THAT DICK WHILE HE GETTIN HIS LICKED BY THAT 520 FOOL BUMPIN HIS GUMS- SORRY GIRLS- I DONT GO FOR THAT *** SHIT- BUMP YA GUMS SOMEWHERE ELSE

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Originally posted by braingetter@Aug 16 2005, 05:21 PM~3638709
AWSOME 69 BE LICKIN THAT DICK WHILE HE GETTIN HIS LICKED BY THAT 520 FOOL BUMPIN HIS GUMS- SORRY GIRLS- I DONT GO FOR THAT *** SHIT- BUMP YA GUMS SOMEWHERE ELSE
Still doesn't change the fact that you spent 8gs on some ugly ass rims.

·
Registered
11,184 Posts
ISNT THIS A LOWRIDER WEBSITE... :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Originally posted by braingetter@Aug 16 2005, 06:17 PM~3638678
i guess most of u ******** just dont understand about them swangs-  all the real g'z  essays and tha ****** roll swangs round here- nuttin but dealers and killas on them elbows-  ol buddy dont even remember them 84'z so quit frontin-i dont gotta prove shit to u dummies- most of u rollin on d's get imitated by everymutherfucker in tha world- ******, whites, pr's ,- ANYBODY CAN LOOK LIKE WHAT YALL RIDE-  SWANGS???  I THINK NOT- ONLY REAL ****** KNOW ABOUT SWANGS SO IT SHOWS WHOS UP ON HERE- LAME ASS WANKSTAS-GET THA FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT THAT BULLSHIT-NOBODY GONNA GET HUGGED ROLLIN ON D'S- THEY NOT IN DEMAND- I CAN GO BUY THEM FOR UNDER 2 G'Z-  84'Z COST 8 G'Z ON THA STREET FOR A GLASS SET- MOST OF U PUSSYS DONT EVEN HAVE THAT PUT IN YOUR CAR-  DUECE

lets see what you ride..

·
Registered
332 Posts
Originally posted by braingetter@Aug 16 2005, 06:17 PM~3638678
i guess most of u ******** just dont understand about them swangs-  all the real g'z  essays and tha ****** roll swangs round here- nuttin but dealers and killas on them elbows-  ol buddy dont even remember them 84'z so quit frontin-i dont gotta prove shit to u dummies- most of u rollin on d's get imitated by everymutherfucker in tha world- ******, whites, pr's ,- ANYBODY CAN LOOK LIKE WHAT YALL RIDE-  SWANGS???  I THINK NOT- ONLY REAL ****** KNOW ABOUT SWANGS SO IT SHOWS WHOS UP ON HERE- LAME ASS WANKSTAS-GET THA FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT THAT BULLSHIT-NOBODY GONNA GET HUGGED ROLLIN ON D'S- THEY NOT IN DEMAND- I CAN GO BUY THEM FOR UNDER 2 G'Z-  84'Z COST 8 G'Z ON THA STREET FOR A GLASS SET- MOST OF U PUSSYS DONT EVEN HAVE THAT PUT IN YOUR CAR-  DUECE

lets see what you ride..

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Im from houston and these dont look like 84's to me besides everyone has there own style and look if ya like 84's good for you but i personally dont like them so dont start saying everyone down here rolls 84's besides all the 84's i see down here are on stock paint or old faded ass paint rarely do i see it on candy thats worth a shit now i aint trying to hate on you homie just adding my 2 cents

Attachments

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Originally posted by Loco Low Tucson 520@Aug 18 2005, 09:48 AM~3650494
he's making houston look bad see homie talk some since into him
ill just leave him alone i know who the true lowriders are and he isnt one

1 - 19 of 19 Posts