LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: ORALE VATOS, LETS SHO THESE GENTE THAT WE AS A LOWRIDER COMUNITTY,DO CARE,KNOWING THATS ITS SHORT NOTICE(1 DAY)LETS GET SUM FOOD CAN,MONEY ,CLOTHING FOR THE RED CROSS,EPICS C.C STARTED THIS AT HACIENDA MART, SUM FOOLS HAD TOO RUIN IT, NOW LETS GET BACK WITH THEM TOO SHOW THAT WE GOT THIER BACK,THAT LOLOS DO CARE BOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN OTHER PLACES,ORALE VATO, PASS THE WIRE :cool:

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
not tryin to be funny,
but i heard on several news channels
that alot of people their aren't only lootin their rappin woman as well.know that the cops are no where in site.
peoples houses bein broken into and people being robbed.

with people like that i have second thoughts on donating shit to them.

just my 2 cents

thats pretty fucked up

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YEA ,THEIR SUM F#$KED PEOPLE IN THISWORLD, BUT HELPING THEM MAKES AT LEAST THE LOWRIDER COMUNITTY LOOK GOOD IN THE EYES OF LA PUENTE,HELPING OUT THE RED CROSS IS A SURE WAY OF MAKING SURE IT GETS TO THE RIGHT PEOPLES,AND IN RETURN EPICS GET THEIR SPOT FOR SUNDAY BACK, A COUPLE OF CANNED GOODS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DONATE, OR CLOTHING,RIGHT NOW PEOPLES NEED HELP,AND IN RETURN WE GET SUMTHING BACK TOO,A PLACE TO CRUZ AND SHOW OUR RIDES AT,TELL ME WHERE ELSE CAN YOU HAVE A HOPPING PIT AND CRUZ TOO..

·
Registered
651 Posts
Thats right homies. Like everything else in life, we have to do whats in our hearts. First and foremost, it is about the peolpe in need. After that, if we benefit by getting a spot to kick it, that much better.

Anyways, we will be giving all the donations to the red cross, and they will handle it from there! They prefer cash donations because to cost to send other things is too high.

Please open your hearts and lets give.

·
Registered
379 Posts
:cool: whats up 66
Originally posted by 66wita6@Sep 3 2005, 11:47 AM~3745641
YEA ,THEIR SUM F#$KED PEOPLE IN THISWORLD, BUT HELPING THEM MAKES AT LEAST THE LOWRIDER COMUNITTY LOOK GOOD IN THE EYES OF LA PUENTE,HELPING OUT THE RED CROSS IS A SURE WAY OF MAKING SURE IT GETS TO THE RIGHT PEOPLES,AND IN RETURN EPICS GET THEIR SPOT FOR SUNDAY BACK, A COUPLE OF CANNED GOODS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DONATE, OR CLOTHING,RIGHT NOW PEOPLES NEED HELP,AND IN RETURN WE GET SUMTHING BACK TOO,A PLACE TO CRUZ AND SHOW OUR RIDES AT,TELL ME WHERE ELSE CAN YOU HAVE A HOPPING PIT AND CRUZ TOO..

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WHATS UP DEMON,LOOKED LIKE A BIG TURN OUT, KINDA SUCCESFULL IF I SAY,A LOT OF CARS , AND WAS THAT A NEWS VAN THEIR TOO,WE GOT THEIR AT 7:OO ,AND IT WAS STARTING TO GET PACKED ALLREADY, ITOOK SUM PICS,SUM ARE BLURRY THOUGH.. :puffin:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:puffin:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THEY HAD THE TRAFFIC FLOW GOING PRETTY GOOD, IN ALL ,IT WAS A COOL GATHERING SPOT.. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SUM OF THE HOP..

Attachments

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WHATS UP ROD...

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GRACIAS

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TOO MANY OF MY PICS DIDNT COME OUT,EITHER THEY WERE TOO BLURRY OR TOO DARK, SORRY BRO MAY BE NEXT TIME..

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
nice turn out yesterday,,i was there til about 12:00 am

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
MILLENIUM CC WILL BE THERE NEXT WEEK SHOW UP A NEW FINISH PROJECT 64 IMPALA YELLOW BANANA SEE YOU SOON :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
I saw the fox news clip last night. I was like 30 seconds long but cool, they gave it up to EPICS C.C. for puting it together

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
THATS COOL TO HEAR BOUT IT ON THE T.V, COOL MEETING YOU TO BLUE DEMON....

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
COPPER TOP

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts