LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

haha police chase ended bad...

2K views 33 replies 18 participants last post by  CherryPopper14z 
#1 ·

See less See more
#10 ·
me like accidentz...
hehe dude....

make a radical hopper ones man... you know the that had hopped 10 feet from the grond and flip on the side...

can't wait to see this..hehehe

thanks for posting those pics man awesome

#12 ·
Originally posted by Kartoon@Nov 27 2003, 11:30 AM
those are some awesome pics!!

do you have a shot of the whole 'junkyard' from a distance?

should make that hopper that caught on fire...
These cars are obviously from ebay, i don't think he built them.

I like the bullet holes though. :biggrin:

#16 ·
hmmm.. how can I make that fire from a model??

hmm the foam that they use on the construction site maybe???

hehhe

man.. I'm trying to figure out..and maybe, I know, it is against my principal of building a static modelcars ( I like my model cars move and dancin')..but I have to try this...hehehe

let me know.. some one?? MADDMODELER, JEVRIES, 1OFAKIND OR OTHER GODFATHERS OF MODEL CARS???

hehhe

#19 ·
Originally posted by Travelino@Nov 27 2003, 06:42 PM

hehhe

man.. I'm trying to figure out..and maybe, I know, it is against my principal of building a static modelcars ( I like my model cars move and dancin')..but I have to try this...hehehe

let me know.. some one?? MADDMODELER, JEVRIES, 1OFAKIND OR OTHER GODFATHERS OF MODEL CARS???

hehhe
when u say others r y talkin bout me , bigpoppa , and scrapn2ow ? :dunno:

#21 ·
" so many to name, some damn recognizin' and even fame..
but when you talking of MC (modelcarbuilders) YOU ALL the best but when you talking djs.. Travelino's the best..." - RECKLESS (ICE T)

heheh dude sorry for some I didn't mention as godfather too many to name.. you know.. but I know you feelin' me...

PEAZ AND BEANZ

#22 ·
Originally posted by Travelino@Nov 28 2003, 01:14 PM
" so many to name, some damn recognizin' and even fame..
but when you talking of MC (modelcarbuilders) YOU ALL the best but when you talking djs.. Travelino's the best..." - RECKLESS (ICE T)

heheh dude sorry for some I didn't mention as godfather too many to name.. you know.. but I know you feelin' me...

PEAZ AND BEANZ
what you know about ice t and reckless. i still have and bump to the og BREAKIN' soundtrack on tape.

#23 ·
dude... check on this man.,..

www.hiphophuis.nl

this is the break dance hang out place here in HOLLAND..

it's not RADIO TRON..but this is close enough for small country where I live in..

oh yah here's a pic with DJ EXCESS AND IXL when they were touring with that HOP FU FORMATION..

Last edited by Travelino at Nov 28 2003, 02:45 PM

#24 ·
Originally posted by Travelino@Nov 27 2003, 07:42 PM

You ever seen those lamp things with the fan in the bottom, then it has the colored cloth stuff and a light?? Stick a miniature version of one of those under the hood... ;)

#25 ·
yeah.. that will be an option yeah..

but I mean.. I try this foam thatsets out when it drying out on the sun..

and I can like carve a flame structure out of it..but.. I have still to experiment more..

thanks..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.