LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was messin around and i took off the spring, and it made my bike really low, it looked cool but you can hardly ride it, the fender scrapes and the pedals are a milimeter off the ground.

but hey it looked cool

here are 2 pics of it:

I have a question, i saw these lowering crown that is adjustable, but can i make it high so i can ride it then adjust it so it looks slammed? and does anyone have it or know how it works? heres a pic of it:

please help

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by pedal scrapin@Aug 7 2003, 04:22 PM
I was messin around and i took off the spring, and it made my bike really low, it looked cool but you can hardly ride it, the fender scrapes and the pedals are a milimeter off the ground.

but hey it looked cool

here are 2 pics of it:

I have a question, i saw these lowering crown that is adjustable, but can i make it high so i can ride it then adjust it so it looks slammed? and does anyone have it or know how it works? heres a pic of it:

please help
you see that rubber stopper. remove that and it will lower it about a inch or so. but that bike does look good.

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by pedal scrapin@Aug 7 2003, 06:22 PM

please help
yes you can.... go from low to "street rideable" reeaaalll quick.. ;)

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by biggeazy-e+Aug 8 2003, 05:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (biggeazy-e @ Aug 8 2003, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--pedal scrapin@Aug 7 2003, 06:22 PM

please help
yes you can.... go from low to "street rideable" reeaaalll quick.. ;)[/b][/quote]
yeah this dealie drops your front 3" I think. I got one, but on a 16" and that shyt gets low.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
looks great man!..nice bike..i personally roll both my bikes really low..one without the spring and a short bolt in place of it and the other with the extended crown...my pedals scrape all day...but on the lower one..i put smaller crank arms...it barely ever scrapes only if the road is realy uneven...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea, thats true, i just got some of those real small cranks, its got like 4in. arms i think, and i dont scrape unless i lean to the side when i have my spring off, but theres tons of hills and bumpy streets by me and the last thing i need is my bike to be messed up from a pedal hitting the ground and me going out of control.

I used to have this old kent bike i think it was, and it was so low you can hardly ride it so i through it out, now i see all i needed was a spring, o well i make mistakes.

later

thanks for the compliments

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
pedal dragin fender clackin

with spring too :biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts