LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Hand made Model that im working on

1K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  The Mad Modeler 
#1 ·
Ok guys this is what i have been doing lately. i was drunk when i started this model and since then i just want to finish it and see what it comes out to... so basicly every night around 12 i get blasted and start building shit... its pretty funny when i wake up and see a pound of glue on some sections.. heres the rear shot... im guessing its a mix from a sedan and a air stream camp trailer. i donno... im going to have to put a pound of bondo on it to make some kinda curves.. its too flat as it is... here she is and please hold your laughter....LMAO!

by the way, this is completely hand made. not one peice is from another model.. yet....

Last edited by Rat Rodder at Aug 9 2003, 08:03 PM

See less See more
#5 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 9 2003, 08:30 PM
we REALLY need to hang out man :thumbsup:
booze and models dont mix.... its gonna look some what good i think.. i donno im in photo shop right now seeing what will it look like...lol mad....to bad we live across country

#7 ·
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Aug 9 2003, 08:04 PM
booze and models dont mix....
actually, i think the herbals would be a pretty good time for me to get down on some stuff.
it's been a Looooong time for that though. hmmm.......
i do need to start on my contest car, i'll see if i decide to indulge or not this evening.
might not be a bad idea since all i have done to it so far is the engine halfway glued together.
this past week of being sick as a dog really fucked me up with this contest.
not to mention that my airbrush took a fucking shit on me. my new one just got here today so i'm gonna see if i can get in the spirits like the good old days and bust out a bad ass paint job like i had planned. :puffin:

Last edited by The Mad Modeler at Aug 9 2003, 08:27 PM

#8 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 9 2003, 09:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 9 2003, 09:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Aug 9 2003, 08:04 PM
booze and models dont mix....
actually, i think the herbals would be a pretty good time for me to get down on some stuff.
it's been a Looooong time for that though. hmmm.......
i do need to start on my contest car, i'll see if i decide to indulge or not this evening.
might not be a bad idea since all i have done to it so far is the engine halfway glued together.
this past week of being sick as a dog really fucked me up with this contest.
not to mention that my airbrush took a fucking shit on me. my new one just got here today so i'm gonna see if i can get in the spirits like the good old days and bust out a bad ass paint job like i had planned. :puffin:[/b][/quote]
i havnt touched that other model in about a week and half... heres a shot in photoshop.. some what it will look like when finished but instead of white it will be black with red pin stripe flames.

#11 ·
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Aug 10 2003, 08:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Aug 10 2003, 08:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Aug 9 2003, 09:35 PM
dude, i wanna make one now  :biggrin:

would you mind?
I'll build you one after this. make my own handmade shop or someshit....[/b][/quote]
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:thumbsup:

#12 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 10 2003, 11:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 10 2003, 11:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Rat Rodder@Aug 10 2003, 08:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler
@Aug 9 2003, 09:35 PM
dude, i wanna make one now  :biggrin:

would you mind?

I'll build you one after this. make my own handmade shop or someshit....
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
im having problems with the wheel combo,,, :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( any suguestions

#13 ·
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Aug 10 2003, 12:05 PM
im having problems with the wheel combo,,, :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( any suguestions
ummmm...... got any funny car or top fuellie front wheels? ya know some pie cutters.
the chrome front suspesion out of the 32 ford kit would add a nice touch behind a set od those as well ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.