LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
21,201 Posts
This was a wild ass weekend last year. A grip of people, grip of cars, hynas, partying, and a whole lot more. See you all there again this year!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mid Nite Cruisers will be there for the 3rd straight year coming from Orange County. Always looking foward to this show. Always a great time and it's a party all weekend long.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
:nicoderm::nicoderm::nicoderm::nicoderm: might have to check it out........yeah any pics..........

·
Registered
21,201 Posts
unique diecast and family will attend once again to show support happytimes :p:p:eek::eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Did you say Unique Die Cast AND FAMILY?? DAMM!!!! How many kids you guys got now????????????????????????????????

·
Rolling So Low
7,095 Posts
ill ttry to be there this year with a few of my bikes, deppending on my financing as ill be making the trip to the vegas super show the very next weekend. but if i do make it out this year ill be repping my newly fould chpter of the pk there. :cool:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
140 Posts
OLD STYLE CAR CLUB ORANGE COUNTY

THANKS FOR THE FRIME TIMES THE LAST TWO YEARS!!!!!! WE'LL BE THERE AGAIN THIS YEAR :x:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts