LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyoine notice that lately in the car stereo foum there havent been any aruments and 95% of postshave either been an inquirie or a helpfull post? the other 5% however was a post where some take it upon themself to call out another member who is foolish, anyway i just noticed the amount of bitching in this forum has dropped alot, i know cause i was one of the main bitchers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,668 Posts
I like how you try to take a "nameless" shot at me calling out s10laying.....blah blah blah.....

If you weren't a victim of his pointless, untruthful, attacking posts, then you were lucky. I'm sick of people running around saying that everyone here has shitty shit and his is the best.....

Next time you have a beef with me......don't be scared to mention my name.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,668 Posts
On a more positive note....that is what this forum is supposed to be about anyway! I'm glad it has finally turned into that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually i was bragging not complaining, there isnt another forum on this site with with this much,harmony. (cant think of another word for harmony ) :uh:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top