LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna get a new seat cuz this plastic one just sucks..........
i need new handlebar covers i think cuz i took the old ones off and its just chrome.....although i like the all chrome.............
the rims are small and i would like some new ones....maybe black hub chrome spokes??? ..........
it has stickers...and has been sittin for 6 years....how can i get them off?
also need new pedals for sure!!!!!

what else can i do? i know its a bmx bike but its all im willing to work with..if i cant do too much ill just buy the bmx pads and a new seat :cheesy:

Last edited by Chevrolet n LA at Oct 20 2003, 10:53 PM

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by Dylante63@Oct 21 2003, 12:50 AM
its a bmx bike.....ride it! lol
yepp!!

just dont come hualing ass out of a pool getting big air and crash into a big concrete thing head first and break your collar bone and arm like me :ugh:

year and a half ago and i still aint right.

then again, when was i ever? ;)

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:uh: :(
guess ill just change the seats and go to the local shop and check out the rims..maybe i'll find somethin cheap. thanks

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
get some harley grips the all metal kind looks sweet with chrome handlebars. dont know about the seat ive seen some flamed BMX ones a while back. from bike thief expirience we peeled the stickers off carefully then cleaned the residue with paint thinner or if you wanna be a jackass use a blade and scratch up the frame.

for tires(i know you dont need them) go with skinny whitewalls or 20X2.125 wide black tires with the white lettering.

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by Dylante63@Oct 21 2003, 12:46 AM
its a bmx bike.....ride it! lol
i pimped my shit out. a 92 GT flatbed with freestyle daytons whitewalls and Red/Blue Chameleon color. all the brake goodies were chrome too with white brake lines and a white seat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts