LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
8,749 Posts
sup Rick. I haven't heard the 9000 series but if they are anything like the 6000 series that I have you won't be dissapointed. MTX in my oppinion builds the best sub. Nothing else comes close. This is what I have in the trunk of my low low.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have four of the 6000s in my ride now(for sale btw).. I know MTX makes some bad ass shit but I dont know if there worth what there asking for them.. Im guessing ill just have to buy some and try them out my self.. Later Rick S

·
Registered
90 Posts
ive heard em they were pretty impressive a little weak in the low freqs but i liked em

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by The Game@Oct 24 2003, 04:16 AM
sup Rick. I haven't heard the 9000 series but if they are anything like the 6000 series that I have you won't be dissapointed. MTX in my oppinion builds the best sub. Nothing else comes close. This is what I have in the trunk of my low low.
I haven't laughed harder in my life, MTX makes the best subs? Nothing comes close?

Did you spend more on your.......

Crack............

Than you did on those shitty subs?? :uh: :uh: :uh: :roflmao: :roflmao: :twak:

P

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by phatras@Oct 23 2003, 04:27 AM
Has anyone heard the new MTX 9000 subs? Im wondering if there worth the money Or should I say fuck it and buy something different. Later Rick
not a bad sub, very tight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts