LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:0 on my bike my front wheel is tilted to one side, ive tried several diffrent wheels and i think the forks are crooked, or the fork crown. any suggestions or solutions. buying a new fork is my last resort :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix@Jul 23 2003, 11:32 AM
hmm if it helps...i would tighten one side up then pull the wheel straight and tighten the other side
yup thats what i do, might wanna sit in a chair and put the wheel between ur knees to try and keep it straight while tightening the bolts

·
Registered
363 Posts
looks like u have tryed eversolution, i usually just tighten one side tight first then hold the wheel straight then tirghten the other side. but then if that dont work it might be your forks, sorry homes

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by hydryan@Jul 23 2003, 05:40 PM
i've already tried that, it works its way back :angry:
i have the same problem on the chrome bike. it leans more to the right then strait. i have went through 2 tires since its a peice of shit. i tryed everything... the cause of this is my hoppn my fat ass on it to mutch....

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah mine leans to the left at a 15 degree angle, ive ripped up one tire already and my new one is 1/2 bald. i'll just order a new fork

P.s is ur bike a aztlan

PeAce

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Originally posted by hydryan@Jul 23 2003, 06:16 PM
P.s is ur bike a aztlan

PeAce
myne USE TO BE, but now its a mutt. i got parts from lovely lowerider,mega lowrider and a few other places. what about yall? what you got lunchbox2k1? ratrodder?

Last edited by b_boy02000 at Jul 23 2003, 07:02 PM

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
wow this topic was from almost 2 years ago... ttt :biggrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts