LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YO I JUS PULLED THESE OUTTA A 80 REGANCY OR DELTA I DONO BUT THAT THING WAS BADASS SO I THINK I CAN SOMEHOW CRAM THESE IN ONE OF MY PROJECT REGALS PROBABLY THE NEW WHITE ONE I JUST PICKED UP FROM TAMPAFLORIDA~
SO HAS ANYONE EVER TRYED TO FIT THESE IN? I LAID THE REAR SEAT IN AND IT LOOKED LIKE JAS A FEW INCHES LONGER BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FRONT? ILL ALSO MOD IT TO FOLD BACK AND FORTH~SINCE THESE DONT MOVE FROM A 4DOOR,,,, I LOVE MY SHITTY PAYING JOB~!!!! :uh: :uh: ;) ;) ;)
ANY HELP~? :uh: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by LOWX732@Sep 30 2007, 04:39 PM~8902161
look exactly like my blue cutty pillows
HMM MAYBE THEYLL FIT THEN IM SURE I CAN MAKE THEM FIT I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS ACTUALLY PUT INSTALLED A SET BEFORE~ :uh: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by LOWX732@Sep 30 2007, 04:39 PM~8902161
look exactly like my blue cutty pillows
HMM MAYBE THEYLL FIT THEN IM SURE I CAN MAKE THEM FIT I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS ACTUALLY PUT INSTALLED A SET BEFORE~ :uh: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
them suckers is tight. You can make the front fit for sure, dont know about there rear. Kinda wondering about your tilt seat mod though... damn 4 doors.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YEAH I REALLY DIDNT GET THE CHANCE TO LOOK AND DO ANY MEASURING THATS WHAT I WAS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT WAS THE FRONTS FITTING SINCE THERES THE FRAMEWORK AND ALL THE REARS LOOK LIKE THEY MAY HAVE SOME PLAY LIKE I COULD POSSIBLY CRAM THEM IF I HAD TO~
THE SEAT TILT I CAN GET OFF A BUCKET I THINK THAT WOULD STILL WORK ~
HAVE YOU PERSONALLY INSTALLED THESE INTO A GBODY~?

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Originally posted by REGALS ONLY MOBB@Sep 28 2007, 05:22 PM~8891244
YO I JUS PULLED THESE OUTTA A 80 REGANCY OR DELTA I DONO BUT THAT THING WAS BADASS SO I THINK I CAN SOMEHOW CRAM THESE IN ONE OF MY PROJECT REGALS PROBABLY THE NEW WHITE ONE I JUST PICKED UP FROM TAMPAFLORIDA~
SO HAS ANYONE EVER TRYED TO FIT THESE IN? I LAID THE REAR SEAT IN AND IT LOOKED LIKE JAS A FEW INCHES LONGER BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FRONT? ILL ALSO MOD IT TO FOLD BACK AND FORTH~SINCE THESE DONT MOVE FROM A 4DOOR,,,, I LOVE MY SHITTY PAYING JOB~!!!! :uh:  :uh:  ;)  ;)  ;)
ANY HELP~? :uh:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

HIT UP YOUR LOCAL {CUSTOM} UPHOLSTERY SHOP TO SEE IF THEY CAN TAKE OFF A FEW INCHES FOR PROPER FITTING AT THE SAME TIME THEY CAN FABRCATE THE SEAT MOUNTINGS. ;) :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts