LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS BIGG MIKE IM NOT NEW TO THE LOW RIDER SCENE BUT BEEN AWAY FOR A MINUTE...LOOKIN 4 KLEEN CADDYS...COMPLETE WITH LIFTS AND RIMS AND SYSTEM...SHOW ME WHAT U GOT... 4KCASH IN HAND...THNX :biggrin: NO JUNK PLEEZ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THNX RIVERSIDE..GOOD LOOKIN OUT...I HAVE A 92 LINC RITE NOW AND LOOKIN 4 A CADDY...IF U HERE ANYTHING HIT ME UP...909 213 8528
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
84 coupe clean in and out runs good ..new paint v8 41XXX original miles...tags MAR 2012 trade for a lowrider gbody ...show me wat u got ...
619 564 1577 text
















[/quote]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANX HOMIES...LOOKIN 4 LAC JUICED ALREADY ON 13 OR 14S...THANK U FOR UR TIME THOUGH
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
yo homie i live in riversid got a 81 2 door on hydros all c hrome undercarriage and 2 amps 4 6 by 9 1 10 inch sub hit me if interested 1 951 227 2618
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by jallain@May 28 2011, 09:00 PM~20649017
yo homie i live in riversid got a 81 2 door on hydros all c hrome undercarriage and 2 amps 4 6 by 9 1 10 inch sub hit me if interested  1 951 227 2618
SHOOT ME SUM PICS AND A PRICE HOMIE...DUZ IT RUN GOOD, LEAK ANYTHING, BATTS GOOD?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by bigg mike@May 28 2011, 07:55 PM~20648698
THIS IS BIGG MIKE IM NOT NEW TO THE LOW RIDER SCENE BUT BEEN AWAY FOR A MINUTE...LOOKIN 4 KLEEN CADDYS...COMPLETE WITH LIFTS AND RIMS AND SYSTEM...SHOW ME WHAT U GOT... 4KCASH IN HAND...THNX  :biggrin: NO JUNK PLEEZ
I KNOW THERES SUM 80'S AND 90'S LACS OUT HERE IN I.E./L.A. AREA!! SYSTEM NOT A MUST BUT KLEEN WITH JUICE AND SPOKES IS!! I CAN WORK WITH MINOR FLAWS..SHOW ME WHAT U GOT CALI!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by bigg mike@May 28 2011, 09:37 PM~20649163
I KNOW THERES SUM 80'S AND 90'S LACS OUT HERE IN I.E./L.A. AREA!! SYSTEM NOT A MUST BUT KLEEN WITH JUICE AND SPOKES IS!! I CAN WORK WITH MINOR FLAWS..SHOW ME WHAT U GOT CALI!
OK THEN HOW ABOUT SUM LINCOLNS 92 AND UP!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,315 Posts
1984 Cadillac Coupe Deville (Fleetwood Conversion) - $3000 (Sunland)


Fresh paint, forest green, clean car. Original everything. 1991 Cadillac fleetwood brougham Front and back End. The transmission will not change higher than 2nd gear. Rebuilt engine, only 10K on it. The car has original 130K . Call, text or email: 310.400.0377


http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/2398951962.html


81 caddilac coupe lowrider - $4300 (city of angel)

clean in an out new tires 6 batterys 2 pumps....car is nice ready to ride feel free to call me at 323-532-0857....trades ar welcome but only lowrider only..............


http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/2399062625.html

1980 CADILLAC COUPE DEVILL .FOR SALE 4000 OBO,OR LOOKING TO TRADE. /RIMS WHERE PAINTED WHITE BUT ARE ALL ChROM NAW, TWO PUMPS FROM HOMIES HYDROS. 4 SWICHES,8 BATTERYS, NEDDS A LIL TLC,BUT BODY IS PERFICT , NEEDS BACK BRAKES AND REPLACE FEUL PUMP. TAGS ARE UP TO DATE, ,[THE ONLY REASEN IM SALEIN IT IS CUZ I LOST MY EVERYDAY CAR . LETS TRADE FOR/ WHT YOU GOT??? [AND PLZ?? NO JUNKS]] SERIOUS TRADES ONLY!!!... CALL OR TEXT RICH 213)454-1228




http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/2395554404.html
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top