LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Lowrider
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when I got done with all the wireing I hooked up the ground and the tryed al the dumps to make sure everything was hooked up right. all the dumps worked "i could here them clicking" so the I taped the front switch up for a split sec. the motor spun. so then i tried the back and all i got was a click from the noids. so I tried the front again and same thing happened. just clicking. Now none of the dumps will do anything ether. so I checked my voltage and it was 12.4 on all the batts. so now I'm charging them but at that voltage would they not work? Sorry for the long ?
OH yeah 2 pumps 48 volts 10 switches

PLease help,
Larry

·
Registered
367 Posts
Sounds like a bad ground. make sure you grind the battery rack where the soliniods connect.That might be why your dumps work and the pumps don't. the dumps wouldn't work if it was the battery ground so my guesse is the problem is between the soliniod connections and the cables to the moters.Also check all your wirring again.

·
Registered
367 Posts
O yeah,with 4 batts I hope you have them wired in a series and not in 2 seperate bays cuz 24 volts to a pump is 2 week and that my be why your soliniods click.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Originally posted by TOPPLESS86@Aug 14 2006, 08:30 PM~5968894
O yeah,with 4 batts I hope you have them wired in a series and not in 2 seperate bays cuz 24 volts to a pump is 2 week and that my be why your soliniods click.
lol i run 24 to both back pumps and it does the trick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts